Props to the O-Line

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I know the Dolphins aren't a pass rushing juggernaut, but for the most part today, our O-line was VERY good. I haven't seen Kyler have as much time as he had today to actually go through his progressions without bailing quickly due to immediate pressure in a long time. Aside from a few penalties and blown run blocks, it was a really solid performance.

Side note - I didn't realize until today how little I've heard Paris flagged for anything. MO did well choosing him as the LT.

Very encouraging, especially with the injuries we've gone through.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
I know the Dolphins aren't a pass rushing juggernaut, but for the most part today, our O-line was VERY good. I haven't seen Kyler have as much time as he had today to actually go through his progressions without bailing quickly due to immediate pressure in a long time. Aside from a few penalties and blown run blocks, it was a really solid performance.

Side note - I didn't realize until today how little I've heard Paris flagged for anything. MO did well choosing him as the LT.

Very encouraging, especially with the injuries we've gone through.
Paris is the real deal. He will be a cardinals for a long time. I wa surprised when ossenfort moved up to get him but it was a great move.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Paris is the real deal. He will be a cardinals for a long time. I wa surprised when ossenfort moved up to get him but it was a great move.
Paris and Froholdt are the anchors here.
They are ranked 10th and 11th respectively in the league. I imagine higher after today

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Paris and Froholdt are the anchors here.
They are ranked 10th and 11th respectively in the league. I imagine higher after today
Bach, did you watch Isiah Adams again? What was your thoughts?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
O line has generally been solid, especially as the right side is patched up.

Kyler avoided a lot though.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve bagged on Kyler a lot. However, if we had a statue at Qb there would certainly have been some sacks in the last 3 games.
The thing I’m most impressed with was how we moved people in the 4 th quarter to run the ball.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan