Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome thunderaiden

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uhhh tampa bay made us look horrible? they had like 5 plays all go their way even fumbles found their ways back into the TB players hand, all but one interception was a pass that bounced off the receivers hands (one was for a TD). I dont think we should be able to take the loss back, sometimes u get bad breaks, but we only looked horrible because we were very unlucky that day. anyways, ill see u guys at the game.
Welcome thunderaisin.

:)

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At first glance, I was worried this was a thread stating where Q wanted to be traded to now. :p :mulli:

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals need to prove they can beat a quality opponent on the road before I can pick them to win on the road.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Q should sit. The Cards will have a very, very tough time winning at CAR.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
We just need the defense to keep the Panthers from scoring as much as they want to. If that can happen though a strong pass rush and good run defense, the Cards offense, with Kurt Warner, could score just enough to outscore the Panthers.

If that happens, I predict a Card victory.
So you're saying that if we score more points than they do, we will win the game?

Brilliant!

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Q should sit. The Cards will have a very, very tough time winning at CAR.

Its going to be a tough game so we should have a starter sit? I am having a hard time understanding this line of reasoning. Shouldnt the opposite be true instead.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its going to be a tough game so we should have a starter sit? I am having a hard time understanding this line of reasoning. Shouldnt the opposite be true instead.

:yeahthat:

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score

Exactly! The only way Q sits (if he's medically cleared) is if it's the last game or two of the season, and the game's results don't affect playoff seeding.

One of the points he made in the Jurecki/Bickley interview was how hard it was for him to sit out the last two games. He's a competitor and he wants to compete.

Last edited:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Q should talk to JJ about avoiding contact.

Only kidding.

For the most part.

:)

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Q has been cleared to play he NEEDS to play, its not helping the team by having him sit on the sidelines if he is able to go. The more weapons on the field forces their D to have to adjust even if Q doesn't have a big day it would help. We can win this game I don't think Carolina is a better team than Dallas, Buffalo and we beat them, we need to step up and prove we can beat a good team on the ROAD! Just stay healthy because the 3 games after this one are more important if we can win all 3 the division is locked up for us!

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
rumor has it that the "Wiz" is going to start the Quarterback platoon again.

Do you have anything to back this up?!?

nope....thats why its a rumor
So then it's just speculation, hearsay. Probably started from a Leinart relative or something. Maybe his gardener thinks he can charge a higher fee for cutting the grass of a starting quarterback (or one who's even playing) than he can from one holding a clipboard, so he threw it out there and now we're giving it attention, as if Whiz will read this thread and think it's a good idea.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its going to be a tough game so we should have a starter who isn't healthy sit? I am having a hard time understanding this line of reasoning. Shouldnt the opposite be true instead.

ftfy

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score

You didnt fix anything. If he is cleared to play he should be in this game. Of course if he isnt cleared he shoudnt play but that isnt the premise of the arguement now is it. It is that he should be sat out no matter what. There isnt a single player on the team or in the NFL in week 8 that is healthy, just guys who are cleared to play.

So once again if he is cleared to play why should he sit? Just because you think it its a tough game?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You didnt fix anything. If he is cleared to play he should be in this game. Of course if he isnt cleared he shoudnt play but that isnt the premise of the arguement now is it. It is that he should be sat out no matter what. There isnt a single player on the team or in the NFL in week 8 that is healthy, just guys who are cleared to play.

So once again if he is cleared to play why should he sit? Just because you think it its a tough game?

I don't think he should sit because it will be a tough game. I think that he should sit because even if he is cleared, he won't be close to 100%.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I don't think he should sit because it will be a tough game. I think that he should sit because even if he is cleared, he won't be close to 100%.

What exactly are you basing that on? It's not like its an injury that is in danger of being re aggravated. They already cleared to concussion piece per Kurt Somers.

If he wants to go then I am all for it.....

hepcat

Reaction score
Panther fan here. You'd better hope he doesn't play...he's a sick nasty WR, but the Panthers D have a history of ending careers. See: Daunte Culpepper, Chris Simms, etc. Especially after the hit he took last time he was on the east coast...

Why, just last week, Reggie Bush came into the game, started tearing it up, then ended up tearing up his knee. Oh and by the way, he was spotted puking on the sideline earlier in the game after taking a nasty lick.