QB 1 (?) Josh Dobbs

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But dobbs has had 5 seasons to establish himself as a starter in an nfl that is crazy starved for starting QBs and hasn’t shown it. Howell was drafted last year and convinced a team he could be their starter the next season. So those numbers you provided are kinda irrelevant.

That was meant to be tongue and cheek. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Yep and an a fly by Mars next week. You can’t change what you are now in one weeks time.

Being on a team for about 10 days and thrust into the starting job on week 1 is hardly a recipe for success. Hopefully he does at least marginally improve each week as he becomes more familiar with the offense because he appears to be the only option in the short term.(since they don't want Tune playing)

I kind of feel bad for Dobbs considering the upcoming schedule.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I don't get your obsession with Tune, other than a cool name. He is a 5th round draft pick rookie that was a 50% passer in pre-season against 2nd and 3rd defenses. He may improve to a competent back up, but the coaches have seen much more in practice than we have in the pre-season games, and don't think he is ready.

I am not a fan of Dobbs, and I think that Blough may have done as well as Dobbs, without giving up a draft pick. But Tune is not the answer to quarterback problems unit Murray is back.
I think the point is we're 0-2 with Dobbs and would 0-2 with Tune. So no difference in the standings. People just want to see the youngster play. Also could just be every losing teams fan favorite is the back up QB

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Dobbs was stellar last week, light years ahead of the previous game. Hopefully, he can engineer some good drives for us this week. He really needs to rockit and get the offense to launch.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Dobbs was stellar last week, light years ahead of the previous game. Hopefully, he can engineer some good drives for us this week. He really needs to rockit and get the offense to launch.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Boy, this is a tough crowd, lol. Will have to work on my delivery I guess.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Think in terms we might have seen the maximum of Dobbs’s career potential. Now lay that template against the upcoming opponents.
I believe that he was trying to make a series of astronomical puns.

Dobbs showed that he can be better than the 45th-best QB in the NFL and his ceiling is potentially Smooth Mitch Trubisky. It's clear he's really enjoying his moment and has a good personality.