ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I agree! He had that one baby...ground caused the fumble

He didn't bobble it in the slightest

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
yea he had control of the ball with his one hand and the ground caused it to come out. It was a TD but what is new. The world works against the cardinals. I wanna know what the heck the bidwells did to cause this much bad karma around this team.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yes he did! Look, we stink, but the officiating in this game is horrible. First a really dubious roughing call on McKinnon, then Josh get pummeled out of bounds by Randle and no flag and then no TD for Quan. who clearly broke the plane and had the ball under control in his one hand. The better team usually gets the call, that's the way it is in the NFL.

OP
OP
A

AzCards06

Rookie
Reaction score
He caught that ball, spun in the air, and thought he was short of the goal line, so he reached the ball out with one hand, and the ball came out when it hit the ground five feet over the goal line.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I hate that referee! He never gives us a break! He's the jerk who called the Unnecessary Roughness penalty on Wilson vs the 49ers when he was 30 yards away from the play.

He sucks!

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree. Ball did not come out until he hit the ground.

At full speed, did not look like he had control, but in slo-mo it was clear he had the ball, and it did not come out until he hit the ground.

Stupid Refs!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Sure didn't take long to review the play and looked like and sounded like he was po'd Mac dared to challenge the play...

Everyone disrespects us but no one disrepects the Quan and lives to tell about it.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's so frustrating to see such an awesome play by Anquan and then have it completely negated by the freaking refs. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

pinnacle

Reaction score
Renz: I concur..that smug prick always screws us on calls...

On the play where they called it back because hasselback crossed the line when he threw (touchdown called back)..did anyone see kenny king being held the entire play in the middle of the field? It was one of the longest holds I have ever seen by an offensive lineman...I am surprised Kenny did not lose his jersey on that play..and it was out in the wide open...

NOt that our record would be any better if the refs were not screwing us...but it hurts players like boldin and king (young guys who have enough things to overcome playing for the cardinals - and now the refs never give them calls)..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05