Question for the Seahawk fans

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the weather forecast? It's raining right now in California and I think it probably is in Seattle. With that new open air stadium if it rains does it become a big problem?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's never rained heavily during a Seahawks' regular season home game

Thanks

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Ryan is correct ... i think it has rained exactly once of note during a game since they've been in the new stadium

they had a couple rough games at husky, but the new stadium has only had sprinkles a couple times and a decent rain once

the stands are partially covered ... as for the surface, it's the same they used at husky and it drained pretty well and didn't become sloppy by any means

it's a little early yet, but they are calling for sun, high 60s and slight wind from saturday - monday

should be great weather for a game

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MigratingOsprey said:
Ryan is correct ... i think it has rained exactly once of note during a game since they've been in the new stadium

they had a couple rough games at husky, but the new stadium has only had sprinkles a couple times and a decent rain once

the stands are partially covered ... as for the surface, it's the same they used at husky and it drained pretty well and didn't become sloppy by any means

it's a little early yet, but they are calling for sun, high 60s and slight wind from saturday - monday

should be great weather for a game

Awesomt thanks. The thunder and lightning show was bad enough here in Nor cal it got me worried it might be in Seattle too.

fudwamper

Reaction score
It has actually never rained at all during a game. It has before and after but never during.

HawkManDan

Reaction score
Yes they say its gonna be the nicest day in the next week. Bout 70 sunny. They are wrong a lot of the time since seattle's weather is hard to predict(no i doesnt rain all the time. if youd been here youd know.)