Question...

so far away

Overpaid Rookie
Reaction score
I received the 2 tickets that I bought from StubHub for opening day. One of them looks like the season tickets that everyone has posted pictures of but the other ticket is a "standard" Ticket Master ticket. Does anyone else have a Ticket Master ticket? If I got screwed I can deal with that but I don't want to find that out at the gate.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so far away said:
I received the 2 tickets that I bought from StubHub for opening day. One of them looks like the season tickets that everyone has posted pictures of but the other ticket is a "standard" Ticket Master ticket. Does anyone else have a Ticket Master ticket? If I got screwed I can deal with that but I don't want to find that out at the gate.

So you are saying that for two adjoining seats, you have one shiny, pretty Cardinals season ticket and the other is a boring ticketmaster one?

Last year, our season tix were lost in the mail, so the Cards sent us the ticketmaster variety in lieu of our pretty ones.

Either way, I bet you could call the Cardinals ticket office and make sure that a reissue wasnt sent out on that boring ticket.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so far away said:
That's exactly what I'm saying. Seems very odd. I'll try the ticket office, thanks.

Let us know what you find out. My concern would be that the new stadium has scanners for all tickets and if there is a dupe and they got inside first, you'd be screwed.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
abomb said:
Let us know what you find out. My concern would be that the new stadium has scanners for all tickets and if there is a dupe and they got inside first, you'd be screwed.
The dupe shouldn't scan, right? The barcode won't match.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:

Oh, interesting. I didnt think of it that way.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
I saw someone at the game that had a ticketmaster looking ticket in their ticketholder lanyard thing they gave out. So I'm pretty sure they don't all look like the official Season Tickets (which I've got to add are by far the coolest looking tickets they've ever given out).

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
Pariah said:
The dupe would scan if it was a copy of a ticket, and only the first person scanned gets in without a hassle.

That said, StubHub requires sellers to put a credit card on their account to withstand a financial hit if they are caught selling an invalid ticket, so the seller has no incentive to try to defraud you. In other words, you aren't at risk of losing your ticket cost, but you would be at risk of spending a lot of time working things out on game day if someone screwed up.

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
My tickets are Ticketmaster style. They are for preseason though.

Hopefully that helps..

OP
OP
S

so far away

Overpaid Rookie
Reaction score
Lloydian said:
The dupe would scan if it was a copy of a ticket, and only the first person scanned gets in without a hassle.

That said, StubHub requires sellers to put a credit card on their account to withstand a financial hit if they are caught selling an invalid ticket, so the seller has no incentive to try to defraud you. In other words, you aren't at risk of losing your ticket cost, but you would be at risk of spending a lot of time working things out on game day if someone screwed up.

I'm worried about not being at the game more than the money. You guys are making me more nervous than I was before.

Burg72

Registered
Reaction score
I think whoever purchased single game tickets got the ticketmaster type. I think you should be o.k.