R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2024)

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
To a point, I understand it. We've been beaten down so much that some will cling to any glimmer of home. It's the "how dare we question anything" schtick that is sad.
Ya know what's really funny ? Everyone in this thread really DOESN'T wanna be here much less even have a thread like it exist! This is the difference between us and say, Cowpie fans, they think they're going to the SB every single year and year after year since the early 90s they always fall flat and have their dreams crushed....but when you don't expect much ya don't ever get too disappointed lol

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ya know what's really funny ? Everyone in this thread really DOESN'T wanna be here much less even have a thread like it exist! This is the difference between us and say, Cowpie fans, they think they're going to the SB every single year and year after year since the early 90s they always fall flat and have their dreams crushed....but when you don't expect much ya don't ever get too disappointed lol
it should be noted the cowboys fan set doesn’t know when their team sucks but we do:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake