We Just Lost To Kliff Kingsbury

SOCALCARD

Veteran
Reaction score
Wait until the next two weeks - at SF and Green Bay. Very easily could be 1-5. That will be closer to rock bottom.
On the brighter side........At least a guy can enjoy a cotton candy burrito and a $20 Coors Light whilst watching our beloved Cardinals get man handled like Justin Bieber at a Diddy party.

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not only are the Cardinals still paying him, but they gave him on the job training. So unlike when he joined the Cardinals, Kliff now understands that in the NFL you need a quarterback who puts the work in on the mental side of the game rather than one who goes home and plays video games.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kliff got an inordinate amount of hate. I don't think he will be a great head coach. He deserved to get fired and it needed to be done.

But I do think he will be a very good offensive coordinator in the NFL for a very long time. He lives, eats and breathes football. He could've pulled a Denny Green and taken two or three years off and collected checks. Instead, he took a paycut to coach a year of college before this job.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Kliff got an inordinate amount of hate. I don't think he will be a great head coach. He deserved to get fired and it needed to be done.

But I do think he will be a very good offensive coordinator in the NFL for a very long time. He lives, eats and breathes football. He could've pulled a Denny Green and taken two or three years off and collected checks. Instead, he took a paycut to coach a year of college before this job.
Klingsbury was in over his head as a HC and his GM didn't do him any favors either. He needs more time a a OC to gain experience in the NFL. I suspect at some point he will get another opportunity as a HC again a few years down the road.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake