Radio suggesting PP is a bust already

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
We only needed to bring in one. University of Texas OLB > 142 other OLBs.

:)

While I think Sammy can be solid, I'm still not sure he has the burst, 1st step or footspeed needed to be anything more...Jackson Jeffcoat...thats another story. I think he will make an outstanding OLB, unless he adds more weight.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Black T

Reaction score
Someone learn me on this, because I was curious.

What happened to Ash?

This (Dave) Burns and Gambo show seems relatively new to me, I thought Burns was just filling in but apparently Ash is gone. When did this happen and why? Where did Ash go?

and no, I dont particularly enjoy listening to them, its just I have few options its either Sports 620 or 910. 910 is a national sports show and I dont care about that.

Know of any good local AZ sports radio besides 620?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone learn me on this, because I was curious.

What happened to Ash?

This (Dave) Burns and Gambo show seems relatively new to me, I thought Burns was just filling in but apparently Ash is gone. When did this happen and why? Where did Ash go?

and no, I dont particularly enjoy listening to them, its just I have few options its either Sports 620 or 910. 910 is a national sports show and I dont care about that.

Know of any good local AZ sports radio besides 620?

KDUS 1060 has Chuck and Vince in the AM and probably the most local shows of all three anymore.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
PP is a bust? Weird, well, in Gambo's defense, it did take him until his 3rd preseason game (accumultively his 10th practice) to get a pick 6 so ya, maybe he is a bust.

I mean cmon, you come into the pros and you have 10 practices under your belt and it took you until your 3rd preseaon game to show us you are an athlete? Pffft I see no gifts from you, you look like Rod hood even with that Pick6 dont you know this? BE DEION OR **** PP7!!!:sarcasm: See I added this emoticon just for you morons out there! I know it's hard to pick up on sometimes.

Last edited: