Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
3 picks at top of Round 2
33. Cordy Glenn, OT/OG
39. Stephen Hill, WR &/or Rueben Randle, WR
45. Bobbie Massie, OT or Mike Adams, OT

2nd pick in Round 3
66. Brian Quick, WR

They will have their QB all fired up and ready to play after round 3. Bradford will be set for the next 5-10 yrs. Should really put up some numbers and be able to stay healthy.

This is the draft that the Cards needed to make a super bowl a real possibility.

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Too bad every team can't suck enough to get the #2 overall pick and then get gift wrapped a boatload of picks for it, because the Redskins are such a well run organization. I'm just glad they traded back again and missed out on all of the blue chip prospects. After those top picks everyone else is a gamble, so they are far from guaranteed to hit on all of their second rounders. Bradford does not worry me.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
so they will be able to hold on to all these proposed solid awesome picks yet to be taken for five years and beyond and the Cards and Niners have no talent already to compete with them? This is my take, the Rams need all these picks just to get up to the level of the Niners and Cards now, and that is hoping under the assumption the Cards and Niners stay the same, or get worse and that is not going to happen from my point of view. They will have to have the same believed great draft result another year running IMO

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I just think it is strange that after picking up all these 2nd round picks, the very needs they have are the players that have fallen to the 2nd round. Even Jonathon Martin is still on the board if they want him instead of Glenn. Personally I would go with Glenn for sure.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 picks at top of Round 2
33. Cordy Glenn, OT/OG
39. Stephen Hill, WR &/or Rueben Randle, WR
45. Bobbie Massie, OT or Mike Adams, OT

2nd pick in Round 3
66. Brian Quick, WR

They will have their QB all fired up and ready to play after round 3. Bradford will be set for the next 5-10 yrs. Should really put up some numbers and be able to stay healthy.

This is the draft that the Cards needed to make a super bowl a real possibility.

Sam Bradford blows!

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
I am honestly getting tired of teams being called geniuses for ignoring talented players and stockpiling picks lower picks for much worse players. The Browns have been doing the same thing for the last five years and still have one of the worst teams in football.

You're not going to build your franchise in the 2nd round. Especially not in this draft which is extremely weak. Most of the talent left doesn't consist of guys I would call team changers.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I am honestly getting tired of teams being called geniuses for ignoring talented players and stockpiling picks lower picks for much worse players. The Browns have been doing the same thing for the last five years and still have one of the worst teams in football.

You're not going to build your franchise in the 2nd round. Especially not in this draft which is extremely weak. Most of the talent left doesn't consist of guys I would call team changers.

and this is exactly how a majority of Ram fans are venting right now on their forum, because you right. Take out Tom Brady and the Patriots would not look that hot either with their stockpiling of picks

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
It kind of sounds like in baseball when the Royals are always rated among the league leaders when it comes to having a talented farm system. How about winning at the major league level instead of always having a good AA and AAA team.

azfan43

Rookie
Reaction score
I feel better just looking at the Rams past 10 years worth of picks at how many they actually did well on. That and I won't worry until they can string together a couple of seasons without picking in the top 10.