Rams Lose Starting CB For the Year

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
Don't worry, Marmie will compensate by playing a soft zone 25 yards off of the line of scrimmage. That way it take 6 minutes for the other team to score instead of 4 minutes.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
CardinalChris said:
Don't worry, Marmie will compensate by playing a soft zone 25 yards off of the line of scrimmage. That way it take 6 minutes for the other team to score instead of 4 minutes.

:biglaugh:

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doc Cardinal said:
They're not worried.

When they play us they'll simply say:

"They are the Cardinals you know."

Go to clan ram, there are already saying that, at least a few are

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I was watching some sports show...don't remember what one (espn, nfl network?)

And when talking about us (nfl west) (oh it was on Monday night football...when it was on espn monday)...they said....the rams have a defense....as their header or descriptor of what's going right for the rams.

I have to :biglaugh: at that one!

The marmie bend but don't break defense...you know the one where the other team controls the clock because they constantly drive the field...and even if they stop them 4 times in the redzone......if....they do....there are 3 or 4 times where they don't...meanwhile the offense can't get on the field.

I think they've taken a step back or maybe stayed "even" with the recent past at best in regards to talent on defense...They have one of the worst defensive staffs in the league imo, and now this (injuries).

I have a feeling that descriptor is showing what's going to mess the rams up...as I don't see them having a great defense, a good defense, or a defense even being passable in nfl terms.

Well that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marmie's D is more break but don't bust than bend but don't break.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
This is a huge blow for Rams, because their depth is so terrible in the secondary. It would be like us losing Davis or Ross. The have nobody to step into the starting line-up for Butler. The best bet is their 2nd round reach Bartell, who has talent but is extremely raw.

On top of that has Achuleta still not fully recovered from his injury and Aeneas is retired. Possibly three new starters in the secondary!!!

Last edited:

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
hahahahaha!

Rams4evah -did you check out the recently closed thread from 03?
You're going to pick up a heroin habit this year as the Lambs spiral ever downwards.