***Rams v Cards Game Positives***

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Its over, we lost. Theres countless threads of complaints. Why dont we step back and appreciate the good we saw today.

Housler - showing flashes of being that mean TE matchup we are all hoping he'll be. The guys fast, no doubt. I also noticed his blocking has come a long way.

Powell - Little guy had a good game.

Beanie- I thought he was central to our offense playing as well as it did in the first half. He eats up 4-6 yards per carry. Hes no Steven Jackson, but hes a good back. Also, I noticed he was really helpful in the blocking.

Patrick Peterson - had a great game. Hes not the Revis everyone acts like he is, but hes a top 5 CB in this league.

Daryl Washington - This guy is just the best thing to happen to AZ since Warner. What a play maker. I hope hes a Cardinal for a very long time. *As a side note, if we draft Manti Teo to put along side him, then our run D will be set for the next decade. Just sayin :)

Roberts - I really like Roberts now. Amazing how he went from the doghouse with fans to being one of the only offensive bright spots we have. He is fast and elusive is space.

----Just missed the mark----

Oline - Hey, this line only giving up 2 sacks is call for a parade. By the Cards Oline standards, Great game! By any competent NFL teams Oline standards - amateur at best.

Fitz - I think we can say Larrys officially on the backside of his career. Hes just not that playmaker he used to be.

Money Mike - Hey, he was only in there for 1 or 2 plays, but he made a play when he had the chance.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
Not sure about Carter's run defense, but guy is quick off the ball and hard to block with his length

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Yeah Fitz isn't the playmaker he once was :biglaugh:

Yep his career is over!!! Whatever!!!

OP
OP
Bodha

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah Fitz isn't the playmaker he once was

Yep his career is over!!! Whatever!!!

Nobody said his careers over. Or even that he sucks. Hes still better than most WRs in the NFL, but hes not as good as the Fitz Standard.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Nobody said his careers over. Or even that he sucks. Hes still better than most WRs in the NFL, but hes not as good as the Fitz Standard.

Stop crawdeading.

I guess we should trade him for .30cents on the dollar because he makes so much coin? You do realize our QBs blow & can't get him the ball right? Don't quit on these dudes when times get tough! IMO that's a losers mentality.

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sign of the Apocalypse #3,412: Bodha creates a thread to talk about "positives" :eek:

Well played, Mayans. Well played.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Thoughts on Justin Bethel today? Had a really good tackle on special teams and gave up the huge TD to Givens - but I thought he had very good coverage and it was a perfect throw. Really the first time all year that I've noticed him at all (which is disappointing, as I thought he'd be huge all year on special teams).

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I'll play...

Nate Potter & Bobby Massie: They protected the edge so well in the first half the Rams switched to attacking the middle of the offensive line in the second half to much better results.

Larry Fitzgerald: Continues to get open down the field, yet QBs can't hit him.

Rob Housler: Solid game from him as well as he looks to be developing into a weapon.

Daryl Washington: Play maker on a defense that didn't do well today.

Patrick Peterson: The Rams stayed away from the only other quality producer on the day from our defense.

That is it.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The only positives is that we are putting ourselves in position to get a good pick. We just got creamed by the lowly Lambs twice in a season, I am out of positives.

OP
OP
Bodha

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Stop crawdeading.

I guess we should trade him for .30cents on the dollar because he makes so much coin? You do realize our QBs blow & can't get him the ball right? Don't quit on these dudes when times get tough! IMO that's a losers mentality.

Is that a made up word?

All that BS you just said are your thoughts. None of that remotely comes close to what I said.

So stop crawdeading.

machgman

Veteran
Reaction score
Its over, we lost. Theres countless threads of complaints. Why dont we step back and appreciate the good we saw today.

Housler - showing flashes of being that mean TE matchup we are all hoping he'll be. The guys fast, no doubt. I also noticed his blocking has come a long way.

Powell - Little guy had a good game.

Beanie- I thought he was central to our offense playing as well as it did in the first half. He eats up 4-6 yards per carry. Hes no Steven Jackson, but hes a good back. Also, I noticed he was really helpful in the blocking.

Patrick Peterson - had a great game. Hes not the Revis everyone acts like he is, but hes a top 5 CB in this league.

Daryl Washington - This guy is just the best thing to happen to AZ since Warner. What a play maker. I hope hes a Cardinal for a very long time. *As a side note, if we draft Manti Teo to put along side him, then our run D will be set for the next decade. Just sayin :)

Roberts - I really like Roberts now. Amazing how he went from the doghouse with fans to being one of the only offensive bright spots we have. He is fast and elusive is space.

----Just missed the mark----

Oline - Hey, this line only giving up 2 sacks is call for a parade. By the Cards Oline standards, Great game! By any competent NFL teams Oline standards - amateur at best.

Fitz - I think we can say Larrys officially on the backside of his career. Hes just not that playmaker he used to be.

Money Mike - Hey, he was only in there for 1 or 2 plays, but he made a play when he had the chance.

The O-Line only gave two sacks because the Rams did not blitz very much since they could tell Lindley was easily rattled by must a slight increase in defensive pressure. How could they tell? Lindley's accuracy level quickly dumped with a little more defensive push as well as Lindley started throwing long, throwing short, throwing to the side of receivers and then Lindley started throwing off of his back foot which gave us, PRESTO, another interception and pick6.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The O-Line only gave two sacks because the Rams did not blitz very much since they could tell Lindley was easily rattled by must a slight increase in defensive pressure. How could they tell? Lindley's accuracy level quickly dumped with a little more defensive push as well as Lindley started throwing long, throwing short, throwing to the side of receivers and then Lindley started throwing off of his back foot which gave us, PRESTO, another interception and pick6.

According to the rams, they blitzed more in the second half and stuck a man in the middle to stop the run and disrupt passing lanes, leading to the picks.

The Oline gave up two sacks, and that's a positive like crazy.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Jeff Fisher specifically said he blitzed Lindely starting in the second half and kept doing it because Lindley couldn't throw his way out of it.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Positive: Mulli did not watch.
Negative: Mulli followed the score on the bottom of the screen.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
I feel like having crawdeading for lunch, but I cant... cause I used to be addicted to crawdeading and it would ruin years of work. God now I feel like such a crawdead.

Im sorry but the only positive that has come out of the last 2 days is the word "Crawdeading" you can really just use it for anything

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05