Really happy for Dak

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy for Dak and so many athletes that are now earning enough money for their next 5 generations. You can’t be to careful with the rate of inflation.

In the meantime the price of the NFL TIcket, game tickets, beer and even popcorn will continue to go through the roof. Most of us will continue to hope gas prices stay below $4 a gallon, utilities don’t increase and wonder how we can put together a decent together menu for our families every week.

It’s become obscene. In fact it has been obscene for a while now. Where does it end?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Happy for Dak and so many athletes that are now earning enough money for their next 5 generations. You can’t be to careful with the rate of inflation.

In the meantime the price of the NFL TIcket, game tickets, beer and even popcorn will continue to go through the roof. Most of us will continue to hope gas prices stay below $4 a gallon, utilities don’t increase and wonder how we can put together a decent together menu for our families every week.

It’s become obscene. In fact it has been obscene for a while now. Where does it end?
inflation never ends until we stop paying. only then will it go the other way to some degree. jerry jones will not stop with his buffoonery until fans stop filling the stadium or stop caring to some degree.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Happy for Dak. Not sure I see the sense in the Cowboys paying a guy with a 2-5 playoff record highest ever money.

Such a weirdly run org. Even the timing of this is bad, announcing it on game day as he's about the face the Browns defense.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Happy for Dak. Not sure I see the sense in the Cowboys paying a guy with a 2-5 playoff record highest ever money.

Such a weirdly run org. Even the timing of this is bad, announcing it on game day as he's about the face the Browns defense.
it's the price of doing business now. the record highest ever won't last long. if jerry didn't pay him now someone else would have next year. I go back to the first few years when dak played for nothing and jerry did not alter his contract to what it should have been. dumb by jerry not to do that.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I'm happy they kept him, now pay McCarthy and let them continue the playoff choke for the next decade lol
nothing will change until Jerry the Owner fires Jerry the GM and the rest of the family.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Dak is a really strong qb, it would be *very* difficult to find themselves a replacement qb that performs or exceeds his level in the next three years. You still need to pay exceptionally high for quarterbacks that aren’t Jackson/mahomes/allen.

Good for him, he earned it.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Dak was gonna get 60m one way or the other. I was kinda hoping jurruh would be too stupid to blink honestly.

I like Dak...wouldnt mind seeing him win in the playoffs...just dont want to see him do it with dallas

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Which is why I always say I hope Jerry lives to be 162 years old and never gives up ownership lol
You're a good sport Lorenzo since we're always busting your chops haha
that's the way it should be. off topic a little, I remember when I lived in England tottenham/spurs fans cheered for Arsene Wenger when he retired from Arsenal. not in a respectful way though. they chanted that they wanted him to stay during a match Arsenal were losing.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Supply and demand my friend. American's appetite for football is endless.

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Dak is a really strong qb, it would be *very* difficult to find themselves a replacement qb that performs or exceeds his level in the next three years. You still need to pay exceptionally high for quarterbacks that aren’t Jackson/mahomes/allen.

Good for him, he earned it.
he earned it for what he is able to do in the regular season. there are QB's in the HOF that were great regular season QB's on teams that were not good enough to win in the playoffs. unfortunately for dak he is destined for failure at dallas because of the unrealistic expectations that exist there. that's not to bail him out of his terrible playoff performances the past 3 seasons. I would have been fine with him leaving and getting paid somewhere else. I think they are going to struggle this year regardless.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

How much are the owners making?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky