Red and White scrimmage today. 08/03/24

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
We are desperate for the upcoming game this Saturday. New bitching material is a must…
Nah man...these guys will stay busy with what we got until december... the tired old " we never tried to sign a star pass rusher" trope is ageless cynicism regardless of who was or was not an actual free agent.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Lol @ trying to drag an argument into a new thread :hijack:
Nah man, totally different debate!! This one is " How much fuel do Cardinals dark siders actually need" ... my position is y'all are so efficient very little actual fuel is really needed

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Nah man, totally different debate!! This one is " How much fuel do Cardinals dark siders actually need" ... my position is y'all are so efficient very little actual fuel is really needed
Sorry, you're getting no argument from me in this thread no matter how hard you troll for a reaction ;)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Sorry, you're getting no argument from me in this thread no matter how hard you troll for a reaction ;)
Sweet!! Ain't looking to argue brother... it's pre season, this is the Cardinals fan traditional period of hopes and dreams!!
Just a bummer a nasty injury took that away...
But maybe that fifth rounder with 6 years of college experience will light it up and blow us all away

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah man...these guys will stay busy with what we got until december... the tired old " we never tried to sign a star pass rusher" trope is ageless cynicism regardless of who was or was not an actual free agent.
I'm remembering now why I barely post on this board anymore.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone get to attend?
From the PHNX crew:

Defense dominated. Kyler and 1st string offense only played a couple series and Petzing called it very conservative. Of the few passes Kyler and Marv weren't on the same page. Offense looked great in the practice before the scrimmage started though.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05