Roddy traded to Atlanta for Liddell

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t hate the idea of Beal off the bench but with two legit PG’s it’s more likely he starts. Plus I only like Royce as a spot depth guy.

Starters:
Jones
Beal
Book
KD
Nurk
-
Depth:
Morris
Allen
Royce
Bol/Plumlee

The second unit will have one of the big-2 on the floor if healthy.

Boston just won a championship going small with Holiday, White, Jaylen, and Jayson at 1-4 with Horford or Porzingis at the 5, depending on health.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Boston just won a championship going small with Holiday, White, Jaylen, and Jayson at 1-4 with Horford or Porzingis at the 5, depending on health.

Jrue is a cheat code though b/c he guards 3 positions. Jaylen too to a lesser degree. Also their bigs are far better than Nurk on that end. Offensively there’s some similarities.

Can Tyus be our Derrick White?

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jrue is a cheat code though b/c he guards 3 positions. Jaylen too to a lesser degree. Also their bigs are far better than Nurk on that end. Offensively there’s some similarities.

Can Tyus be our Derrick White?

I can definitely see him as a Derrick White type of role player. Will be interesting. I've liked Tyus for some time.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The timing of the whole thing, we now know that Tyus was already coming when we made this move with Roddy.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought we already had Little on the roster?

Nassir Little is still on the Suns roster. David Roddy was included in the trade for Royce O'Neale.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Nassir Little is still on the Suns roster. David Roddy was included in the trade for Royce O'Neale.
Little has had some flashes in the very few minutes he has got on the floor. There's some potential there. I could be wrong, but the more I saw Roddy, the more I didn't think he was going to make it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pprat