Roll Call for all Cards fans going to the Super Bowl (spreadsheet included)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are in 313 as well...row BB seats 17 and 18.

That's a nice field area...looks to be around the 25 or 30 yard line, depending on where your seats are in the row.

well, looks like we'll finally meet at last! You are going to be RIGHT IN FRONT OF US.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, looks like we'll finally meet at last! You are going to be RIGHT IN FRONT OF US.

That is going to be so great.

I love the location, actually. Could be lower of course, but the position on the field is great.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I went to the Cards-Bucs game at RJS last season and it's a nice stadium. Not a bad seat in the house. The view from the uppers is excellent!

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Please post in here, just your name and when you arrive. I hope to keep this thread as just who is attending and when going,

DeAnna (but not going to the game but will be in Tampa)

Sign. Unfortunately not going. :(

But TheCardFan and RedForceOne will be my representatives!

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We are in 313 as well...row BB seats 17 and 18.

That's a nice field area...looks to be around the 25 or 30 yard line, depending on where your seats are in the row.

313 row AA, seats 11 & 12.

Still watching the ebay auctions and looking for some behind the Cards bench for a good price.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
we are going to have a good turnout it looks like. Where is the meet and greet gonna take place?

Last edited:

efferman

Veteran
Reaction score
Efferman (Fred) and son (Trey - 11) will be there. No tickets yet but will have them before we fly down. Driving up from Ft. Meyers on Sunday.

Go Big Red!

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We may go to the Ultimate tailgate party on game day, but the night before could be good for meeting up for a rally and leave bird droppings on any Squeeler fans care ;-)

There are a few bars hosting Cardinal rallies.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
We may go to the Ultimate tailgate party on game day, but the night before could be good for meeting up for a rally and leave bird droppings on any Squeeler fans care ;-)

The only thing is that party cost a $100 to get in. I don't want to drink much because I want to remember history!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only thing is that party cost a $100 to get in. I don't want to drink much because I want to remember history!!!

ah ha, but you can have just a couple beers and all you can eat before the game and you WILL want to drink AFTER when we celebrate the championship and we can still go there and party... and you continue to eat all you want as well.

just saying folks, there's gonna be covers and ridiculous prices all over the Stadium area and I have it on good authority that this is the place to be.

now, I'll stop pushing for fear of pushing people away. I just want as many of us to get together before the game as possible.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

definitely keep us updated on the bars holding Cardinal rallies on Saturday!

redforceone

Veteran
Reaction score
Wings Gone Wild - Saturday night.

Wings Gone Wild
3114 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33629
813-832-9464
www.wingsgonewild.com

I have spoken with Mike the owner and he is looking forward to hosting us... both Friday and Saturday night.

I won't be in until Saturday sometime - but will be there with Cardinals signs for all!

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wings Gone Wild - Saturday night.

Wings Gone Wild
3114 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33629
813-832-9464
www.wingsgonewild.com

I have spoken with Mike the owner and he is looking forward to hosting us... both Friday and Saturday night.

I won't be in until Saturday sometime - but will be there with Cardinals signs for all!

Heh.. wonder if there will be Girls gone wild too ;)

fball13

Registered
Reaction score
fball13

I'm going... with another die-hard cards fan...

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I will be arriving in Tampa Sat morning @ 10:30 am EST. Need to pick up ticket right afterwards. Staying in Ruskin, which is 15 miles south of Tampa Bay.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Have an airline ticket and a hotel reserved in Orlando, but no SB ticket. Really hoping someone on this board will come through for me.

Those that are going, have fun, this is something you will remember forever!

denverbirdfan

thanks for flying
Reaction score
me and my best friend are going - flying down sunday morning and back monday morning. no place to stay or tickets!!!!

a craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy plan (or lack thereof)

Go redbirds!!!!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
ADDENDUM:

My aunt and uncle, who are STHs, are coming and they are staying in the same hotel as I am. Not sure what they want to do, but please PM me and I'll give out my cell# to figure out where everyone is partying. Either way, I want to see you guys in Tampa.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
WOW. I got drawn in the second lottery. Section 308 row P. Tampa, here I come!

imdah1

Reaction score
Imdah1 (we'll be getting in Sat. Afternoon, no tix) Not sure how this site works, but would like to know where all the Cardinal fans will be in Tampa

Last edited:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I'll be there still waiting on my tickets, RazorGator guarantees them 100% but they don't say specific seat--just section. Should be FedEx-ed to me by Wednesday.

Seeing how many people on here ended up selling tix after all maybe I should have waited--oh well, I'll be there. Any $$ is totally worth it...who knows if this will ever happen again in my lifetime.

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
cardsfan89 + 1
staying in Lakeland - LaQuinta East
Arriving Fri Afternoon
Partying at Wings Gone Wild Sat Night
Ultimate tailgate party Sunday
Section 118
all texts for meeting up welcome. 325-829-0463

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No game ticket(s) yet, but I'm looking.

Booked a hotel about 5 miles from the stadium for sat and sun night. Lucked out with American Express helpling me out.

1 bed room suite king bed and pull out couch. Non smoking. Bars within walking distance, what more do you want?

Accomodates 4. Looking for folks (preferrable with a ticket to sell) to share the cost. Let me know. Donald, you and abomb have a place yet?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser