Roll Call for all Cards fans going to the Super Bowl (spreadsheet included)

bleedingred

Registered
Reaction score
Section 318 row P seats 11and12. For those of you in the lower bowl...just look up, follow security, look for the ruckus...that will be us!

cardfan

Registered
Reaction score
cardsfan89 + 1
staying in Lakeland - LaQuinta East
Arriving Fri Afternoon
Partying at Wings Gone Wild Sat Night
Ultimate tailgate party Sunday
Section 118
all texts for meeting up welcome. 325-829-0463

I think we're in 118 also, row K, which row are you?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I'm so pissed at RazorGator ticket brokers right now. When I bought the tix on the 18th they said they would FedEx them to me, so I call yesterday since I hadn't received my tickets and now I have to pick them up at a hotel in Tampa. The initial email sent out said they would be handing out tickets from 8:00 - 6:00 Friday & Saturday..well my plane gets in at 4:30 Saturday--I doubt I can make it to my rental car and to the hotel by 6:00 especially since I do not know my way around Tampa. So I call again and now they will be available Sunday and they only confirmed me a location (Upper deck between the 20's and not a specific seat assignment) and I check the website and the price went down around $200 for the seats of course I can't get that cheaper price.

I've used StubHub & TicketMaster/TicketExchange before and NEVER had any trouble. I used RazorGator based on a friends suggestion--I will never do business with them again after this fiasco. They do guarantee that I will get the ticket but I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get them. I absolutely hate flying to Tampa without the ticket in my hand...its amounts to a leap of faith even with a guarantee.

Alright rant over...carry on.

fball13

Registered
Reaction score
So, are most of you meeting at Wings Gone Wild on Sat night? We fly in on Friday night and want to get primed on Saturday...

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so pissed at RazorGator ticket brokers right now. When I bought the tix on the 18th they said they would FedEx them to me, so I call yesterday since I hadn't received my tickets and now I have to pick them up at a hotel in Tampa. The initial email sent out said they would be handing out tickets from 8:00 - 6:00 Friday & Saturday..well my plane gets in at 4:30 Saturday--I doubt I can make it to my rental car and to the hotel by 6:00 especially since I do not know my way around Tampa. So I call again and now they will be available Sunday and they only confirmed me a location (Upper deck between the 20's and not a specific seat assignment) and I check the website and the price went down around $200 for the seats of course I can't get that cheaper price.

I've used StubHub & TicketMaster/TicketExchange before and NEVER had any trouble. I used RazorGator based on a friends suggestion--I will never do business with them again after this fiasco. They do guarantee that I will get the ticket but I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get them. I absolutely hate flying to Tampa without the ticket in my hand...its amounts to a leap of faith even with a guarantee.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your tix...after what my brother went through...I don't blame you. (For those not in the know...we ordered his tix for the Eagles game, paid for them & then he got a call the next day saying the price went up $75/ticket. His wife paid that, knowing how much he wanted to go...the tix were delivered to the wrong house by FedEx. He finally got them from his neighbor, and when he got to the game they were counterfeit. Ticketsolutions did give him replacements right away, but what a freaking mess. I will NEVER do business with ticketsolutions again.)

BUT, at least you're not sitting at home like some of us... :( I'm sure it will all be fine in the end, but I don't blame you for being nervous.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

I have to pick up my tickets and parking pass in Tampa on Game day. That has me a bit worried, I am like you don't like flying in without my tix in hand. I have to go to the Holiday Inn right by the stadium between 12:30 PM amd 4:30 PM. I am sure it will all work out. They did e-mail me my tix to the NFL experience though.

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score
So, are most of you meeting at Wings Gone Wild on Sat night? We fly in on Friday night and want to get primed on Saturday...

From what I can gather there will be a heavy Cards contingent at Wings Gone Wild in Tampa on Saturday night. They are showing UFC 94, with no cover charge.

I am interested in knowing what people are doing for tailgate, other than the "Ultimate Tailgate Experience" house party....

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Section 315 Row BB

Arrive in Tampa Saturday morning with the wife in tow

Last edited:

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I know of:

Donald (in on Friday night, Section 313)
Abomb (Saturday night, Section 313)
Shane H (arriving Fri night ) sec 150?
Cheese (friday?) 313
Ouchie 313
JF-08 and wife (arriving late Sat afternoon)
daytripper (tix yet?)
TJ U of A (saturday morning looking for tix still?)
BillsCarnage 313
cardsfan89 (friday) 118
Lloydian and daughter
TheCardFan
Zeno
WisconsinCard and son (friday)
Goodyear Card
Snakester
cardfan 118
red desert (saturday sec 309 i think)
Cbus cardsfan (tix yet?)
KidStallyn
Borderrat and son (tix yet?)
brad6432
denverbirdfan (tix yet?)
Solar7 (saturday)
RedRob +6 (thursday)
BigRedMachine
MikeBren
Cardinal Bob and wife (arrive Friday..tix yet?)
Buckybird (arrives Friday)
Duckjake (no longer able to go??)
MaoTosiFanClub (i think...tix yet?)
krepitch (tix yet?)
pinnacle (thursday)
az240zz and son
redforceone (saturday in Tampa)
TeamG +3 (thursday)
reddog (friday)
ScottMS +3 (saturday)
jimbo + wife (Thursday)
Derm and Ms Derm (friday) 316
jstadvl and wife
sphynx99 and wife (sunday morning)
Antsports Steve and wife (Tuesday!)
Cardsloco and pops (friday)
efferman and son (sunday) 214
fball13 and friend
AZ Native 308
indah1 (saturday aft.) +5
denverbirdfan (still need tix?)
Jttsaz (Saturday) sec 313
dylanbw (friday) 111
Mrospi (thursday)
bleedingred and Koot (318)

Quite a nice representation of ASFN so far!!!

This needs to be in an excel spreadsheet by alpha order, then arrival date. :D

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are in 313 as well...row BB seats 17 and 18.

That's a nice field area...looks to be around the 25 or 30 yard line, depending on where your seats are in the row.

We are in 315 Row BB so look to your right for me holding my old school Cardinals Flag.

sphynx99

Reaction score
I will be there. Anyone in Sec 150A row J ?
150A row G. I'll be there for the first half, and AntSports Steve will be there in the 2nd half.

We both have authentic custom jerseys, white, mine is MURPHY #42, and Steve's is ANTSPORTS #1.

Hope to see you there!

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
150A row G. I'll be there for the first half, and AntSports Steve will be there in the 2nd half.

We both have authentic custom jerseys, white, mine is MURPHY #42, and Steve's is ANTSPORTS #1.

Hope to see you there!

I will say hello if I see you guys.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be arriving in Tampa Friday evening, meeting up with Ouchie & Cheese at the airport, and hanging with their crew for the weekend, including the Ultimate Tailgate party.

Still looking for a single ticket to the game (at a reasonable price)!!! Please PM me if you have any leads or suggestions!

...dave

EDIT: I've got a ticket now - thanks cardsfan89!

Last edited:

cardsloco

Registered
Reaction score
Which one? There are two in Tampa

This a post from the owner that is on the other board.

To clear up any confusion or questions:

I have 2 locations and I own the concept, it is not a franchise - One in Brandon and one in South Tampa.

The Brandon one is small and not going to be the one hosting the Cardinal Fans although anyone staying out that way is more than welcome to stop in for some great food and cold beer.

South Tampa is where I just held the Florida Gator Fan Club for the National Championship Game and we had about 1000 people here and it was a blast.

I did not put the "official" headquarters as I am not sure what it takes to be the OFFICIAL headquarters. As I am not a Steeler fan and truly think Arizona is going to win and will have a significant wager on it, I thought it would be great to reach out to Cardinal Fans so they could have a central meeting point and a home away from home.

I was on CBS TV yesterday and they even showed the marquee with Arizona Cardinals Headquarters on it.

I have received many calls regarding transportation to the stadium on Sunday and I am working on it but do not have a solution at this point.

My cell is 813-842-1921 if any one needs to reach me.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all in Tampa

Mike Disser

It has been said that someone is in contact with the Cards to try and get big Red or the cheerleaders on Friday night to appear.

ADDRESS IS
WINGS GONE WILD
3114 W. BAY TO BAY BLVD
TAMPA, FL 33629
813-832-9464

Last edited:
OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last chance...bump.

Send cell numbers if you want them to be given to those that wish to share. Let me know your section if you haven't already, and when you get into town.

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
Section 203, Row C, 17 and 18 I think. Be wearing the throwback style Arizona Cardinals shirt, my son is wearing a red Pat Tillman Jersey.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spreadsheet for ASFN game attendees

I have in here our list of ASFN posters going, what section many are in, when they arrive and how many guests they are bringing. 98 people will be repped by ASFN or their guests. Also, another tab has the events list and information from a couple of threads.

For those that sent in cell numbers, I will create another one with a cell phone list and distribute that via PM to only those who sent in a number.

I might modify this tonight if I get a lot of feedback, but right now here's how it stands. This will be our pocket ASFN guide for Tampa. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser