Roughing the passer on Matt? No Call?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok!! Thought you were saying we get the calls. I would say watch the game again and watch Q and Fitz all night, then tell me how their was not one illegal contact or PI call all night long. They were body and hand checking them all of the field with no calls and Q and Fitz were visably pissed about it a few different times.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok!! Thought you were saying we get the calls. I would say watch the game again and watch Q and Fitz all night, then tell me how their was not one illegal contact or PI call all night long. They were body and hand checking them all of the field with no calls and Q and Fitz were visably pissed about it a few different times.

I agree that they were physical, and they should be. You want to be as close to our receivers as possible. Neither Fitz or Boldin are great route runners, and they don't have break away speed. The SF secondary played a hell of a game, one of the best that I can remember in the past few years.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
What about the illegal push on Fitz on the deep seam route. Clearly a PI. Ditka said it, Golic laughed it off. That could have been a big completion.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on guys, we all know that the refs are looking to call [or no call] against us.

Until we win, they don't give a damn about us

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, it is poor worded on my part. The Cards almost always get the short end of the referee stick. It just wasn't this night.

You can be biased positively and negatively btw.
yes, but then you shoulda said "biased against the Cards" instead of "towards the Cards" (implying positive)

;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05