sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
It sounds like people resent him for making all that money when they should really be calling out the teams who keep paying him. Is Bradford supposed to decline contract after contract?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
It sounds like people resent him for making all that money when they should really be calling out the teams who keep paying him. Is Bradford supposed to decline contract after contract?
No, I just want his agent. :D

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This pic says it all for me:

You must be registered for see images attach

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dude should be in jail for all the con jobs he has been able to pull on multiple teams now...

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If you are stupid enough to pay him then this is what you get. In fairness to Bradford, other than his inaccuracy, this is exactly who he has always been. If you are stupid enough to not believe what he has shown you, that makes you the sucker.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Sam is not the problem with this team - bad coaching, lack of fundamentals, lack of preparation, Hell they don’t even know where to start - none of them - over is where you start

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
seems like the truth to me. I wonder if there's ever been a QB who's been this much in his career yet never even played in ONE playoff game or QB'd a team to one season over .500.
Exactly.

Reaction score
seems like the truth to me. I wonder if there's ever been a QB who's been this much in his career yet never even played in ONE playoff game or QB'd a team to one season over .500.

Either one of those players would have done the exact same thing.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Who could've known that Sammy Checkdown would suck so much? Never liked him, but thought it was a prudent move bringing in a veteran bridge QB with loads of starting experience. Nobody expected a world beater, but someone who would at least move the offense until his knee lets him down at some point in the season and Rosen is more ready to take over.

But what we've got in Bradford is nothing short of abysmal. He is playing with zero confidence. Our OL is the least of our issues. Actually I think they play very solid. Put Palmer behind this OL, and he would step up in the pocket and deliver. Teams have seen that Bradford won't push the ball downfield, so will continue stacking the box against the run, bring some extra pressure against the pass and just wait to jump all over Bradford's short dumpoffs.

I'm also not McCoy's biggest fan, but I think the blame is more on Bradford than him. It's not like all we do is running short patterns in the passing game. Just watch some All-22 film. There is just one short option, which is the designated checkdown. Unfortunately, Bradford immediately turns to the checkdown. Fitz and another WR or TE are running intermediate to deep routes, but get no looks. Bradford isn't willing to step up in the pocket and deliver. WR seperation looks okay to me. We've faced a lot of zone and if Bradford would step up, there would be holes to exploit further than 10 yards down the field. Granted, the Rams DL is elite. But it's not like there wasn't a pocket to step into. Redskins have an average DL at best, but the issue was the same with Bradford.

Honestly, I don't think Rosen could do any worse. He has a good feel in the pocket and would step up to make throws that travel further than 10 yards. This would unlock DJ in the run game and underneath passing game. DJ must be our focal point and as long as Bradford is afraid to step up and challenge defenses, DJ has no room to work with. Our OL isn't elite but certainly adequate. Our receivers aren't proven outside of Fitz, but Bradford makes them look worse than they are, throwing behind and not willing to throw the ball further than 4 yards. Again, the protection isn't bad at all.

After watching the Bears last night and last week, I think they will eat Bradford alive. Especially if he keeps playing afraid and backing off his spot. Hence Wilks knows that Bradford's days are numbered and will let it play out. The Rosen era will start soon.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Okay, not that anyone cares, but I finally figured out my Twitter problem. It was a Chrome extension called Mod Header. I don't even remember why I installed it or "if" I installed it. But, found a tip online to try and open Twitter in incognito mode and if that worked, it meant that an extension was causing the conflict. So, the next step was to turn off each extension one at a time to find the culprit. Low and behold, it worked.

You can all finally sleep at night.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
If they start Rosen no reason to keep Bradford in the 53
It they choose to make Glennon the backup, there's no reason to keep Bradford. Which seems to be the case. I think they're just waiting for some team to get desperate and make a trade but I doubt they get any takers even if there's an injury.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05