Sam Bradford A Cardinal

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like walking through a cattle corral and you're knee deep in cow manure... wait, now I know what you are talking about lol

It was actually in reference to the knee being cleaned out and the mention of chips.

I got this grinding sensation. :eek:

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The reviews thus far have been nothing short of glowing... Clearly, if he can somehow remain healthy, he is a top-level NFL quarterback. DJ Humphries called him a "Freak" today after practice. Rosen says people are "sleeping on Sam."

At this point, which of course means squat, the QB contingent of Bradford, Rosen and Glennon is about as solid and dare I say, promising, as this team has ever featured...

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Writer needs a twi - thinking while intoxicated- not only sleeping Bradford - gonna get gutted like a fish by Sammy’s accuracy and ability. Top QB talent and healthy - year of the cards - not year of the chicken littles -

All QBs are tier 3 by this read

But what exactly is a Tier 3 quarterback?

“A Tier 3 quarterback is a legitimate starter, but needs a heavier running game and/or defense to win. A lower-volume passing offense makes his job easier.”

Based on that definition alone, it’s no surprise to see the veteran QB there.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I hope Sammy does well.... as much as I hate to say it... I hope two years from now we are worried about extending his contract and still aint too sure what we have in Rosen because we only ever saw it in pre season....

that aint gonna happen...but it would be cool

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Writer needs a twi - thinking while intoxicated- not only sleeping Bradford - gonna get gutted like a fish by Sammy’s accuracy and ability. Top QB talent and healthy - year of the cards - not year of the chicken littles -

All QBs are tier 3 by this read

But what exactly is a Tier 3 quarterback?

“A Tier 3 quarterback is a legitimate starter, but needs a heavier running game and/or defense to win. A lower-volume passing offense makes his job easier.”

Based on that definition alone, it’s no surprise to see the veteran QB there.
I actually like this post.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
If all the other cardinals got sick and Sammy Bradford had to play the Redskins by himself - how much would he win by?

Cardinal up and take it like a fan!

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man, I’m glad I was away at the time when this happened. Probably would have gotten banned otherwise.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not to be a dick, but who wants to deal to 15?

You can trade back to 5 with Denver.
You can trade back to 6 with the Jets.
You can trade back to 12 with the Bills, who can also offer you 21 this year.

What is the motivation for the other team to go all the way back to 15 unless Arizona pays a ton more than the others offer?
Thank God for Reggie McKenzie.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser