Sarver Has "Big Picture" Problems

nowagimp

Reaction score
Chaplin said:
Someone on this board actually posted a blatant smilie comparing the Suns to the Titanic. That and the complaining done by NastyOne and others doesn't give you the idea that people are complaining that our chances are declining? Even with Amare coming back. You mention criticizing moves vs. seeing our team as a whole. I see very few people on this board that actually say they like our team as a whole. You might think that, and I'm sure cheese does as well, but when all you do is whine about Tim Thomas, and totally go off on how that ruins the team, that doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in the "team as a whole".

And I'm the one who's exaggerating. Better take off those cheesebeef colored glasses Ouchie.

If Amare and KT come back healthy, running the floor, the suns will be competitive. There must be a plan to limit the fatigue of Nash, though. I also love those "cheesebeef colored glasses". I cant imagine the color spectrum one would see through those.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why is it that everytime the Suns do something or fail to do something, there is this huge chorus of "doom and gloom". I mean EVERY TIME.

The weird part is that the Suns have made far fewer blunders per year since Sarver took over than the period from 94-2004. BC made some brilliant draft picks and some brilliant trades, but the list of massive diasters like failing to re-sign Dice, trading for Googs and Penny, drafting Big Jake, Casey, and Zarko, etc. were blunders of the first order.

What has been the equivalent bludner by Sarver? He failed to extend on JJ, and even that worked out.

By contrast, this board has seems to reek with poposals to make unbelievable blunders. Over and over people make real bizzare proposals with quiet confidence that they won't have to suffer the consequences. And then when people respond by saying the proposals are dumb, they get huffy and want to get into a shouting match.

Overall, I enjoy the talking about the Suns with my fellow fans. But I don't take it seriously. Lets be honest, this is just a game about a game. Getting upset and being mad all the time is hardly in the spirit of why people are on this board.