Sarver Sux

Dan H

ASFN Addict
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
And, with the style of play that D'Antoni prefers, it's STUPID to have a short bench. Even the toughest players gets bumps and bruises, twisted ankles.

You'd have to be blind to not see Nash wearing down as the season continued on. How much better off would we have been if we'd had a young rookie to give 8-10 minutes a game too, and limit Nash's minutes to 32 minutes or less a game.

Oh, and this just in - Portland just got the 30th pick from Philadelphia for cash - and the 42nd pick. So we are basically also so stupid that we sold the #24 for cash, while Philly at least gets a second rounder out of the deal.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am so irritated right now I can't stand it.

you know what's hilarious? I was getting irritated by nothing happening on the rumors deals out there and you were calm as a clam. Now, you're irritated because nothing HAPPENED and I'm calm as a clam. It's a weird, weird world we live in!

Texsun

Reaction score
"The offseaon just started! You guys need to see the bigger picture instead of dwelling too much on a particular deal. You dont know what ideas they have behind the scenes."

If this was the first year we traded a pick for cash considerations, I would certainly give them the benefit of the doubt. If this was the second year, I would be mildly concerned. If this was the third year, I would have strong reservations about their committment to developing talent. If this was the FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW, I WOULD BE SHOUTING AT THE TELEVISION AND CURSING!!! CURSING LOUDLY!!

Sheesh I am frustrated.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Again, the Suns kept their own pick and drafted a decent player from what I hear. And even better, they still have KT.

Why is everyone so upset?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Again, the Suns kept their own pick and drafted a decent player from what I hear. And even better, they still have KT.

Exactly. Most of these people that are whining were convinced we'd sell the pick anyway--except with KT. I'd say it's good that we didn't include him. If anything, I think it shows that Sarver ISN'T as cheap as everyone says. But everyone is ignoring that.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well I, for one, believe we are close to a championship and surely another hungry young player could only help the Suns.

Further, one only has to look at Sacramento to see what happens when you don't build for the future while succeeding in the present.

Lastly, I see no reason to improve the team that just got Greg Oden. Even if you believe that the pick wouldn't help us because we are incapable of developing young players now, you don't want to help build an entire franchise for the sake of the almighty dollar.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Most of these people that are whining.

Insult another one of us who is upset. I dare you. Call us a whiner again. Or lacking knowledge of the team. Or anything like that because I certainly didn't tolerate that kind of crap the last two weeks and I am not about to now.

Period. End of Story.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Most of these people that are whining were convinced we'd sell the pick anyway--except with KT. I'd say it's good that we didn't include him. If anything, I think it shows that Sarver ISN'T as cheap as everyone says. But everyone is ignoring that.

man, how pissed will this board be if we trade NEXT YEAR'S pick along with KT to dump salary. This place would rage like's Satan's hemroid filled anus!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Insult another one of us who is upset. I dare you. Call us a whiner again. Or lacking knowledge of the team. Or anything like that because I certainly didn't tolerate that kind of crap the last two weeks and I am not about to now.

Period. End of Story.

Sanders, the role reversal between you and me right now is cracking me up beyond words.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sanders, the role reversal between you and me right now is cracking me up beyond words.

As I said, I wait for something tangible to happen before I get upset. I am sure I will calm down after awhile but I can't shake the feeling we completely botched this draft.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I said, I wait for something tangible to happen before I get upset. I am sure I will calm down after awhile but I can't shake the feeling we completely botched this draft.

i know - it's just funny how much a flip there's been.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not really. The offseason isnt over yet.

ouch, that's the same refrain that kool-aid drinking cardinals fans use when the team continues to do nothing. GOOD JOB! now i'm really depressed. WAIT FOR JUNE 1ST CUTS!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ouch, that's the same refrain that kool-aid drinking cardinals fans use when the team continues to do nothing. GOOD JOB! now i'm really depressed. WAIT FOR JUNE 1ST CUTS!

it's also what people said last year when the same thing happened as everyone assumed trading the picks meant we were going to definitely re-sign TT and then, that didn't happen either and we panicked and took the guy who is the main reason we have most of our LT problems.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The offseaon just started! You guys need to see the bigger picture instead of dwelling too much on a particular deal. You dont know what ideas they have behind the scenes.

If I knew there were no more moves for the rest of the offseason then I'd be angry but I dont know that...more could be coming.

and the cardinals-like offseason war cries continue! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (never before used on the suns board, but oft used on the cards board . . . that is where i am right now . . . not a good sign former suns fans, not a good sign).

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LMAO that is going to be my signature for a bit Ouchie.

sunsfn

Reaction score
I wonder what #59 picks are going for this draft.........we may be about to find out.

mribnik

Reaction score
If the money the Suns got from the 24th pick is used to keep KT around this year, it doesn't bother me.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

it says a lot about how much you are willing to buy in to the suns spin that at a time of the year when every team is looking to GET BETTER some of you guys are celebrating NOT GETTING WORSE. do you see how lame that is?

sunsfn

Reaction score
There might be a pg available on #59......

Jared Jordan

Ramon Sessions

Taureen Green

Sammy Mejia

Mustafa Shakur

The suns had all of them in.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Period. End of Story.

easy chris, just b/c now YOU'RE the one that's pissed and happen to be a moderator doesn't mean you should be threatening. he didn't say anything that bad. he just called you (and me along with him) a whiner. you don't threaten most posters when they call me or cheese a whiner in the past, don't do so now just b/c you're on the receiving end. i know you're upset. a lot of us are. just deep breaths. deep breaths.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly, it wouldn't suprise me if we sold our second round pick as well. We clearly aren't interested in them.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I wonder what #59 picks are going for this draft.........we may be about to find out.

i'm calling the suns flower-picking room (it certainly ain't a war room) now to find out. maybe i'll buy the pick and lend it back to the suns or another team for a small rental fee!

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i'm calling the suns flower-picking room (it certainly ain't a war room) now to find out. maybe i'll buy the pick and lend it back to the suns or another team for a small rental fee!

lmao maybe the Suns fans should offer to buy next years picks.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lmao maybe the Suns fans should offer to buy next years picks.

I should mail $arver 5 bucks and a note that says "I was going to give this money to the local homeless guy but judging by your need to sell draft picks for money you clearly need it more."

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I posted a few days ago that I originally believed the Steve Kerr was brought in to be the hatchet man -- be the villain to cut the payroll -- then move on.

But then I was hoping that he was made President and GM to get another big to take the (foul) pressure off Amare and make us well rounded enough to win a championship.

Well, here we are with the same team that got bounced from the playoffs plus another tweener. And some millions of dollars for the investors.

Lucy has pulled out the football and Charlie Brown has fallen on his a$$ again.

Ho hum.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05