Season ticket deposit due

Lex

troublemaker
Reaction score
Season ticket deposits are due tomorrow.

Let's see...who do you think we sign this afternoon- Kordell, or Rosevelt?

Mrospi

Reaction score
Colvin & Stewart!!!!!!! I have my renewal sitting here on my desk. getting ready to call in and renew in the North endzone... new seats for me.... but a season tik holder for about 6 or 7 years now

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I know

eight of us have renewed ours. There will be good news soon.

CardAvenger

Screaming At A Wall
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mrospi
I have my renewal sitting here on my desk. getting ready to call in and renew in the North endzone...

Welcome to the Terror Dome!!!! Which section?

Renewing over the internet tonight.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sent mine in weeks ago. And I'm buying a flexpack for my father-in-law when it becomes available.

Mrospi

Reaction score
Cancelled my seats in section 120 and moving down into Section 18 I believe.... row 9 on the aisle.... right down the middle....... I hope it will be a fun season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... The loge wasn't worth it anymore to me.... we spend most of our time at sixshooters before the game anyway

FJM

Registered
Reaction score
Just got back in town. This is really sad. Been a Cardinal season ticket holder from day one. As of today there are six seats in section 8 that are now on the block. We have decided not to renew. What a shame.

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Too bad

when we start winning you'll be bleeding from the nose.

FJM

Registered
Reaction score
Re: Too bad

Originally posted by jstadvl
when we start winning you'll be bleeding from the nose.

Nope, we'll just buy them from a broker. A pair of season tickets in section 8 run a little over $1100. You should be able to buy them out front for 50 bucks a pair come fall and you don't have to buy them pre-season games.
I have a feeling that season ticket sales could hit an all time low this year.
Kordell Stuart or Greise are not going to cause a rush at the box office.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Renewed mine weeks ago----Come on everyone---we got FA's to sign and need the cash.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I'm not falling for it again this season.

No deposit this year. No return.

I had four seats for the past two years, and couldn't even GIVE seats away to avoid going stag for cripes-sake! I even had the seats my wife wanted, and she wouldn't go until late October.

I don't really see any need to rush out a buy tickets. I save 10% with season tickets, but HAVE to buy pre-season game tickets?

I'll pay full price at the box office instead.

Last edited:

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Darn FJM

you ruined it for me. Have I been this disillusioned for so long now? LOL. Come tailgate w/us sometime.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i applaud the fans who have enough gumption not to buy their season tickets. the only way the front office will listen is if it hits 'em in the pocketbook. now some of you may make the argument, if everyone abandons them how will they sign fa's, but that's making this discussion kinda like the chicken and the egg. in my mind, it's their business, so they have to prove to US that spending our money on their product is worth it, and have they done so over the years? i think not.

in my line of business if i performed as poorly as the cards i'd have been sued for malpractice and disbarred years ago.

that's how bad the cards are and have been. WHEEEEEEEEEE!

Azfan1

Reaction score
I'm done! I did not renew my four season tickets this year. My wife and I have spent between 20 and 25 THOUSAND BUCKS on BAD FOOTBALL over the last 10 years, (season tickets, travel, lodging, meals, memorabilia, ETC.) Go figure your own, how much per year times how many years...It will scare you to death that we could be stupid enough to spend this kind of money on BAD FOOTBALL...you could take a trip to Europe or wherever once a year. I also traded in my famous Cardinals NFL Tool Box. The beginning of this off season finally brought me to my senses. What a Joke!!! Graves is a nice man but he is in over his head, patience my #@!#@, I am going to find myself a REAL FOOTBALL TEAM. Oh yeah, and one more thing, Jake Plummer is not the next Joe Montana....He is the next John Elway.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by Azfan1
I'm done! I did not renew my four season tickets this year. My wife and I have spent between 20 and 25 THOUSAND BUCKS on BAD FOOTBALL over the last 10 years, (season tickets, travel, lodging, meals, memorabilia, ETC.) Go figure your own, how much per year times how many years...It will scare you to death that we could be stupid enough to spend this kind of money on BAD FOOTBALL...you could take a trip to Europe or wherever once a year. I also traded in my famous Cardinals NFL Tool Box. The beginning of this off season finally brought me to my senses. What a Joke!!! Graves is a nice man but he is in over his head, patience my #@!#@, I am going to find myself a REAL FOOTBALL TEAM. Oh yeah, and one more thing, Jake Plummer is not the next Joe Montana....He is the next John Elway.

:wave: You weren't a fan of the team anyway.

Good comparision about Jake and Elway. You got one thing right, in two years they both will be rich and retired.

Last edited:

FJM

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingofCards
:wave: You weren't a fan of the team anyway.

Good comparision about Jake and Elway. You got one thing right, in two years they both will be rich and retired.

Ahhhhhh, now we know, what bugs you is the fact that Jake is rich.

Where are all you guys that said that Jake would be lucky to get 3 mil a year?

I bet we pay a vet QB of questionable ability more then we offered Jake.
Smart move Graves. Two highly qualified players we let go for nothing??????????
Now I have got to wonder if Mac wants to stay. Yup, my wife and four of our friends just gave up 6 season tickets. It's going to be an empty canyon at SDS.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by FJM
Ahhhhhh, now we know, what bugs you is the fact that Jake is rich.

Where are all you guys that said that Jake would be lucky to get 3 mil a year?

I bet we pay a vet QB of questionable ability more then we offered Jake.
Smart move Graves. Two highly qualified players we let go for nothing??????????
Now I have got to wonder if Mac wants to stay. Yup, my wife and four of our friends just gave up 6 season tickets. It's going to be an empty canyon at SDS.

Jake's gone, get over it. Good riddance on non renewing, we need less fans like you anyway.

Start posting here. www.ilovejakeplummer.com. or www.denverbroncos.com

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingofCards
Jake's gone, get over it. Good riddance on non renewing, we need less fans like you anyway.

Start posting here. www.ilovejakeplummer.com. or www.denverbroncos.com

This is not a jab, just a few questions I'm curious about. The other day you posted somewhere that a friend you went to the games with who would sometimes moon the owners box, is no longer renewing his season tickets. Was he a native, or did he move to Arizona? And what are your views about your friend not renewing season tickets compared to some of these other posters who said they won't renew?

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Go

Originally posted by Azfan1

I'm sorry for your financial loss. But go enjoy finding a "real footballl team". It's bandwagon fans like you that make this state terrible for sports.

adam
________
Home Made Vaporizer

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don't care FJM and AzFan1 that you gave up your tickets. Whoopity-Doo! That'll show 'em! When (Before I die hopefully) this team wins and makes the playoffs, you and thousands like you will come back. But it won't be near as sweet for you as it will be for those of us who stayed the whole time. You were gutless quitters when the going was a little tough and you'll know it deep down.

FJM

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by green machine
I'm sorry for your financial loss. But go enjoy finding a "real footballl team". It's bandwagon fans like you that make this state terrible for sports.

adam

You and KingofCards seem to me to be "Johnny come latelys." I don't recall you two being on the Cards Corner board or how long you have been season ticket holders. We have backed the Cards with our money right out of the box and have been season ticket holders since 1988. So I don't think we are bandwagon fans, and resent your inference that we are. We have also attended away games. How about you?
Because we disagree with your short sightedness regarding the Cards does not give me the right to call you an illerate, or that your views should be ignored, and invite you two to leave this board.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FJM
You and KingofCards seem to me to be "Johnny come latelys." I don't recall you two being on the Cards Corner board or how long you have been season ticket holders. We have backed the Cards with our money right out of the box and have been season ticket holders since 1988. So I don't think we are bandwagon fans, and resent your inference that we are. We have also attended away games. How about you?
Because we disagree with your short sightedness regarding the Cards does not give me the right to call you an illerate, or that your views should be ignored, and invite you two to leave this board.

Not to take sides here but to call someone out due to how long they may have posted on a cardinals message board on the internet is downright silly. Many people never had computers or just didnt know that this stuff existed even if they did have a computer.

I had season tickets the first 5 years the Cards were in AZ then I moved to vegas. I still made 3 trips a year to watch my beloved team play! I must admit it looks as though I am going to buy season tickets again this year and make 10 trips a year now regardless of what happened with boston and that situation. Why would I still do this??

BECAUSE IM A FAN! ALWAYS WILL BE!