Si.com: Power rankings

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Arizona Diamondbacks - 6th
Closer Brandon Lyon got five outs for a save last week, then returned the next day to get two more outs despite a five-run lead. And this a guy who missed all last season while recovering from ulnar nerve surgery.

Link

Last edited:

Kolo

Reaction score
clif said:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Closer Brandon Lyon got five outs for a save last week, then returned the next day to get two more outs despite a five-run lead. And this a guy who missed all last season while recovering from ulnar nerve surgery.

Link

Diamondbacks were ranked 6th, Dodgers 1st.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
damnit, we should SO be #1 right now with an 8-1 record. friggin blown games.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah right, Dodgers are number 1. And Hee Sucks Choi will win the MVP and Gold Glove.

asudevil83

Reaction score
usually cnnsi, cbs, and espn are all around the same. but this business of the D'backs at 6th, 19th, and 25th is ridiculous.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ranking any team based on record this early is stupid, the Brewers in the top 10, come on now.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Billexium said:
Good to know baseball "experts" are nothing if not consistent.

http://msn.foxsports.com/name/public/MLB/powerrankings

I do think ranking teams this early is a little pointless but if they are going to do it they might as well TRY to be fair. The Astros two spots above the D'Backs?! The Red Sox 8th is good stuff. East coast bias lives! I had to email Dayn Perry over this one. Classic!
And the Giants 5 spots ahead? :rolleyes:

Heres this weeks Sportsline:
http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/powerrankings

asudevil83

Reaction score
why is it that i cant for the life of me find the link to the ESPN power rankings. i swear, with that new format, EVERYTHING is hard to find....i mean everything.

you cant get to team pages from the MLB home page. and half the crap they have up there is either InSider or adverts, or some columnists writing.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
asudevil83 said:
why is it that i cant for the life of me find the link to the ESPN power rankings. i swear, with that new format, EVERYTHING is hard to find....i mean everything.

you cant get to team pages from the MLB home page. and half the crap they have up there is either InSider or adverts, or some columnists writing.

I just used their search engine

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2048203
This hasn't been updated since last week but they currently have us at 9

9. Arizona Diamondbacks: They are currently 11-4 against the NL West. We smell a worst-to-first scenario unfolding.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan