Six picks…what do you want.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
According to over the cap, the Cards have nearly 2x the cap space dedicated to the offense in 2024 ($125.8M) compared to the defense ($62.8M).

Nine of the top 15 players with the highest cap number in 2024 are offensive players.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
According to over the cap, the Cards have nearly 2x the cap space dedicated to the offense in 2024 ($125.8M) compared to the defense ($62.8M).

Nine of the top 15 players with the highest cap number in 2024 are offensive players.
At full strength offense alone is near playoff team..

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My picks in order. This changes if MHJ is in play but I think the Bears will have him locked down.

Tackle - This is supposed to be a great class for LTs. These guys are rare and have long careers, trade Humphries before his value declines or kick him in to guard, let PJJ lock down the right side. I want elite guys on both ends. Olu Fashanu would have been the first OT off the board if he had declared in 2022 and if he's gone Joe Alt is a wall at Notre Dame who hasn't given up a pressure.

CB
DT
DT
Guard
Center

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If the Bears have the top picks we know they are trading that 2nd pick for whoever wants Maye (or Williams).

I think they'd not want to not drop that far. Looking at bits of that Bears game yesterday I think they'd want to support their new QB with OL instead of WR.

So its possible Marvin Harrison Jr is there at 4.

Would be great if Penix emerges as another top QB. Similar to 2021 of 3 QBs going top 3.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bears in position to have the draft I wanted for the Cards....

Why is it always this way????
In a perfect (imperfect) world Kyler gets hurt the first game of last year. We clean house. Make the same trade the Bears made with the Panthers. We might have still got Paris at 10 although I'd been ok with Darnell Wright if it meant we were getting the Panthers pick this year, lol.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Agreed I think (hope) that the Bears need a QB and LT.
They just traded for/signed DJ Moore and they can get another quality WR in top of round 2.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My picks in order. This changes if MHJ is in play but I think the Bears will have him locked down.

Tackle - This is supposed to be a great class for LTs. These guys are rare and have long careers, trade Humphries before his value declines or kick him in to guard, let PJJ lock down the right side. I want elite guys on both ends. Olu Fashanu would have been the first OT off the board if he had declared in 2022 and if he's gone Joe Alt is a wall at Notre Dame who hasn't given up a pressure.

CB
DT
DT
Guard
Center

The Bears receiving room might be the best room they have.

If the have 2 high picks I'm confident they trade out of one of them.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the Bears have the top picks we know they are trading that 2nd pick for whoever wants Maye (or Williams).

I think they'd not want to not drop that far. Looking at bits of that Bears game yesterday I think they'd want to support their new QB with OL instead of WR.

So its possible Marvin Harrison Jr is there at 4.

Would be great if Penix emerges as another top QB. Similar to 2021 of 3 QBs going top 3.

Fields has started to play better, but I think they clean house after this year and a new offensive HC will want a QB of their own.

I agree with you though that QB plus Alt/Fashanu is more likely.

Zach Wilson went #2 and Penix is far better than Wilson. I think he goes top 5.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Drake Maye and Marvin Harrison still top my list with a RB in the second round. Sign a left guard and use everything else on Defense that’s left in free agency and the draft.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I traded back a little with the 2nd pick because I think the Cards will do that.

Picking this many players is hard. I expect they may try pick up 2025 picks in their trades rather than have a load of 2024 picks.

I picked 3 DL because the only DL we have under contract next year is Stills and I like all 3 of these guys. Also 2 RB's because I think we can replace 2 in our roon and 2 TE's because I think Ertz is done and McBride is the only guy under contract.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I traded back a little with the 2nd pick because I think the Cards will do that.

Picking this many players is hard. I expect they may try pick up 2025 picks in their trades rather than have a load of 2024 picks.

I picked 3 DL because the only DL we have under contract next year is Stills and I like all 3 of these guys. Also 2 RB's because I think we can replace 2 in our roon and 2 TE's because I think Ertz is done and McBride is the only guy under contract.

Geezus. I think this would be an A- plus draft.