So far, rematch games have gone the same way as Week 17

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
Jets beat Cincy, like last week, and Dallas will beat Philly, like last week.

Not looking good for us, if you believe in trends.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Chalk it up there with the Super Bowl Lose hangover.

The more you stack the deck against the Arizona Cardinals the more it drives them.

Brighteyes

Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Can't count Dallas game. Philly played for a bye last week and just plain got taken to the wood shed. Cards, on the other hand, played 3rd string for much of the game.

Packers may be 'hot', but I really have faith in my team. Monday they'll be talking about how McCarthy shouldn't have tipped his hand in a meaningless game.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't count Dallas game. Philly played for a bye last week and just plain got taken to the wood shed. Cards, on the other hand, played 3rd string for much of the game.

Packers may be 'hot', but I really have faith in my team. Monday they'll be talking about how McCarthy shouldn't have tipped his hand in a meaningless game.

Ditto.

I said it yesterday. I see Cards-Dallas in the NFC Championship game this year.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
The Cards are the exception to every rule in the NFL. Not worried, not overly optimistic. I just wish I had asked for Monday off.

EXIT_HERE

Reaction score

McCarthy didn't tip his hand, it was by far the most bland play calling i had seen out of mccarthy so far this year, and Capers didn't show any of his exotic blitzes (psycho package)

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
McCarthy didn't tip his hand, it was by far the most bland play calling i had seen out of mccarthy so far this year, and Capers didn't show any of his exotic blitzes (psycho package)

I've got a pyscho package for ya troll.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I will be honest... I'm scared ****

Don't know why, maybe because of our inconsistencies, or recent injuries, or maybe I have been reading too much of the media Packers hype :mad: :mulli:

Last edited:

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Good thing I am not in Vegas. I would have taken the Bengals and Eagles. Certainly believe the Cards will not follow the trend.

Cards 31
Pack 24

Lorenzo

Reaction score
this should be interesting. I will be surprised if all three games turn out the same. I got the ravens upsetting the Pats. I hope the cards win, but I think the pack should be favored. If the cards can find some of that homefield mojo that they had last year they can win this game. i hope they pull it out!

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Im not comfortable with this game either. YES, we did play a "vanilla" game last week, but you still line up against the guy across from you. I don't care about schemes....you line up against the guy across from you, and beat him...we did not do that.

OP
OP
sportznutt

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
I'm scared too......I don't see it happening for us.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Im not comfortable with this game either. YES, we did play a "vanilla" game last week, but you still line up against the guy across from you. I don't care about schemes....you line up against the guy across from you, and beat him...we did not do that.
yeah true. you would have rather of won that game with or without warner, but the better team very likely will win this game. plain and simple!

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
"Announcing your intentions is the best way to get God to laugh at you."

Last edited:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Chalk it up there with the Super Bowl Lose hangover.

The more you stack the deck against the Arizona Cardinals the more it drives them.

What can I say.

I know my team.

Once again. The Cardinals defy the trends, and go against the grain.