So, what do we call our "drive" to the Super Bowl??

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
For me, I'm calling it "On a wing and an answered prayer". Hey, the Broncos & Elway have "The Drive" ....And the 49ers and Montana/Clark have "The Catch". ...OR do we have to WIN the Super Bowl BEFORE we can name it?? Thoughts??

Goin' to the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!:D

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I dont know what you guys are talking about but we wont even need "a drive". Game will already be hand.;)

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
Bickley has a blog over at AZ Central with this as a topic--

per the comments section, this is the best one:

"the Answer".

I like it because its short and it works on many different levels --

The Cards answered after the Eagles took the lead -- but bigger -- it answered so many questions we had about this team.

Its now my official description of the 14 play, 8 minute, 8 point series of plays in the NFC Championship Game.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
For me, I'm calling it "On a wing and an answered prayer". Hey, the Broncos & Elway have "The Drive" ....And the 49ers and Montana/Clark have "The Catch". ...OR do we have to WIN the Super Bowl BEFORE we can name it?? Thoughts??
FYI for the record, the Broncos lost to the Giants in that Super Bowl 39-20. So, no.

LukesDad88

Registered
Reaction score
You don't need to win the SB to get a nickname. Pittsburgh's "Immaculate Reception" came in a non-SB year. We also had "The Tackle" in the game against the Colts on our way to our fifth ring.

Why not call it the "Philly Special" in honor of the play of the game?