SportsCenter Mock on now...

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
AP would be nice i think he is the best pure running back to come out in the last ten years...Keeps fingers crossed
Nonsense. Edge and Ricky were studs when they came out. LT is by far the best. Cadillac Williams could go for 2,000 if the Bucs had a decent line or any passing threat whatsoever. Frank Gore, Steven Jackson, Tiki, etc. Honestly, from what I have seen, I would much rather have Darren McFadden.

Last edited:

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nonsense. Edge and Ricky were studs when they came out. LD is by far the best. Cadillac Williams could go for 2,000 if the Bucs had a decent line or any passing threat whatsoever. Frank Gore, Steven Jackson, Tiki, etc. Honestly, from what I have seen, I would much rather have Darren McFadden.
Notice how last year there's a RB that's the best to come out in years? Here's my question if Reggie Bush was supposed to be the best RB to come along in 50 years, does this mean AP is the best RB to come out in 51 years? I mean these mock draft people, agents everyone has to pull their heads out of their butt there is no way AP is better than Bush and LT coming out no one is going to convince me otherwise. That being said I wouldn't mind AP at all but he's not the best RB to come out in years not even close.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
that's just my opinion. sorry. I just thought that LT and ricky as well had no weaknesses........and were more talented. I think LT is the best overall runningback i've ever seen and i love emmitt smith. The man was rushing for 200+ yds a game....even had a 400+ yd game in college. You can say he played at a small school, but now it's pretty clear he is a 1st ballot HOF back if he just does what he does.
OK. Lets get this straight. The best runningback ever was BO JACKSON, no questions asked. Number 2 is Jim Brown and for three I have Barry Sanders.
And how can you say that Ricky had no weaknesses. Are you forgetting what a big deal teams made out of his small hands and inability to catch the ball out of the backfield. That is why Edge was picked first. James was a straight up beast in college. He came out after his soph. year I think. I am not positive, but I am pretty sure he averaged like 8 yards a carry that last season at Miami.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Notice how last year there's a RB that's the best to come out in years? Here's my question if Reggie Bush was supposed to be the best RB to come along in 50 years, does this mean AP is the best RB to come out in 51 years? I mean these mock draft people, agents everyone has to pull their heads out of their butt there is no way AP is better than Bush and LT coming out no one is going to convince me otherwise. That being said I wouldn't mind AP at all but he's not the best RB to come out in years not even close.
I agree completely.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
OK. Lets get this straight. The best runningback ever was BO JACKSON, no questions asked. Number 2 is Jim Brown and for three I have Barry Sanders.
And how can you say that Ricky had no weaknesses. Are you forgetting what a big deal teams made out of his small hands and inability to catch the ball out of the backfield. That is why Edge was picked first. James was a straight up beast in college. He came out after his soph. year I think. I am not positive, but I am pretty sure he averaged like 8 yards a carry that last season at Miami.
get what straight. Bo Jackson never even played football fulltime. So people who are being critical of AD's injuries should do the same for Bo. No question Bo had potential to be a great one. I stated it was my opinion that ricky was a better prospect when compared to james. I still think ricky is a better rb than , but i would take james just because ricky is a problem. I never watched Jim Brown so i can't rate him. The one's that i've seen play in my lifetime:
Emmitt
Barry
Faulk
No doubt LT will be there with these if he continues to play well. I still think he is the best i've ever seen from an overall standpoint.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
get what straight. Bo Jackson never even played football fulltime. So people who are being critical of AD's injuries should do the same for Bo. No question Bo had potential to be a great one. I stated it was my opinion that ricky was a better prospect when compared to james. I still think ricky is a better rb than , but i would take james just because ricky is a problem. I never watched Jim Brown so i can't rate him. The one's that i've seen play in my lifetime:
Emmitt
Barry
Faulk
No doubt LT will be there with these if he continues to play well. I still think he is the best i've ever seen from an overall standpoint.

Do you mean better than Edge? I respect your opinion but Edge should be a Hall of Famer when it's all said and done. Not so sure Ricky would have been even if he stayed mentally healthy. Ricky is was a good RB but Edge is awesome.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Do you mean better than Edge? I respect your opinion but Edge should be a Hall of Famer when it's all said and done. Not so sure Ricky would have been even if he stayed mentally healthy. Ricky is was a good RB but Edge is awesome.
i think ricky was more talented than edge. What ifs don't matter(for ricky) he hurt his ownself. both have their best days behind them IMO.....especially ricky. It's clear that edge has better numbers and would be a HOFER before ricky(ricky won't even be mentioned), but i don't know that edge is a HOF player. He had a true shot if he stayed a colt and won a ring last year. I think he will have to compete well with the cards to solitify his HOF chances. But i think his best days are behind him.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Atlanta getting Jamaal anderson just feels right

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
i think ricky was more talented than edge. What ifs don't matter(for ricky) he hurt his ownself. both have their best days behind them IMO.....especially ricky. It's clear that edge has better numbers and would be a HOFER before ricky(ricky won't even be mentioned), but i don't know that edge is a HOF player. He had a true shot if he stayed a colt and won a ring last year. I think he will have to compete well with the cards to solitify his HOF chances. But i think his best days are behind him.
Yup I agree, but Edge is going to shock people this year. Especially if we get JT and pick up Fanaca. Edge will go for at least 1,400 yards.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Yup I agree, but Edge is going to shock people this year. Especially if we get JT and pick up Fanaca. Edge will go for at least 1,400 yards.
that would be shocking to say the least.
ricky williams is trying to get back in the league now.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Emmitt
Barry
Faulk
I like AP. His injuries dont scare me much at all. If anything he impressed me with his toughness and drive. If we take him at 5 I will be ecstatic, I just dont think he is the best to come out in 10 years. That was my point.

But for the record, Bo was an absolute animal.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I like AP. His injuries dont scare me much at all. If anything he impressed me with his toughness and drive. If we take him at 5 I will be ecstatic, I just dont think he is the best to come out in 10 years. That was my point.

But for the record, Bo was an absolute animal.
i agree totally.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05