Spurs-Heat Finals

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Those glasses are the same style you've see on gas-station racks and in supermarkets for about 20 years... they run about 5 bucks... how much you think he paid for that pair? I'd say minimum of $300. But maybe they're special indoor sunglasses.

And is he wearing dog-tags?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those glasses are the same style you've see on gas-station racks and in supermarkets for about 20 years... they run about 5 bucks... how much you think he paid for that pair? I'd say minimum of $300. But maybe they're special indoor sunglasses.

looks more like douchebags then dog-tags.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The worst part is that someone right behind him paid at least 10K to sit there only to have to look at the back of his bodygaurd for the game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The worst part is that someone right behind him paid at least 10K to sit there only to have to look at the back of his bodygaurd for the game.

Yeah...that can't be legal. And if he's gonna do that, thAt douche should sit in a box...not that he probably EVER thinks of anyone but himself

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is Canadian so I don't think he has any loyalty to any American city:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How come any of you even know who this kid is? I take it from Gee's comment that this is that Justin Beeper guy that I keep hearing about? There are times when I'm glad I'm a million miles removed from society.

Steve

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How come any of you even know who this kid is? I take it from Gee's comment that this is that Justin Beeper guy that I keep hearing about? There are times when I'm glad I'm a million miles removed from society.

Steve

You also think Im a Heat fan.. Its ok though.. You have your priorities..

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Great, now the thread is filled with Justin Bieber pics...

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You also think Im a Heat fan.. Its ok though.. You have your priorities..

You declared yourself a Heat fan when Lebron made his announcement, have you changed your mind? I can't imagine you're a fan of Justin, that was not a serious comment on my part. I wouldn't have recognized him normally as I avoid anything that someone like him would show up on but his recent battle with Keyshawn brought him to my attention. I gather he's supposed to be a singer of some sort?

Steve

chickenhead

Reaction score
I think we should all just be glad he's not a Suns fan. There was a risk of that with Nash on the roster...

Speaking of, who's the most famous Suns fan? Alice Cooper? I'll take it.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
Thank you, BIM. I couldn't stop laughing.

That is a Marv Albert "yesssssss" if I ever saw one.

Doesn't Marv have an emotionally disturbed brother somewhere in Phoenix?

Last edited:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You declared yourself a Heat fan when Lebron made his announcement, have you changed your mind? I can't imagine you're a fan of Justin, that was not a serious comment on my part. I wouldn't have recognized him normally as I avoid anything that someone like him would show up on but his recent battle with Keyshawn brought him to my attention. I gather he's supposed to be a singer of some sort?

Steve

I started the Heat movement to piss off Lakers fans.. admittedly I took it too far.. I am a fan of LBJ though.. Still a Suns fan..