SSOL = A new dragic?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
No kidding. I'm telling you man, this guy has a lot of potential. Multiple scouts (not just the Suns) said he will make a great PG in the NBA. They just didn't draft him because of his screwy contract situation with that Euro team.

yeah, i remember when we were saying that about big jake. BS. players don't get drafted b/c they don't have talent.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not calling you out Ouchie, but you are so wrong on so many levels.

First of all, if it's not edible it's spelled b-a-l-o-n-e-y :D

He seemed to do pretty well in the last 2 games - his confidence is up and, by gosh, I actually saw him smiling!

The players were kidding that they're gonna have t-shirts made up that say: "I Have 3 More Dunks Than Nash"

Yes, he did take it to the hole (even tho he lost a ball a few times), made some 3's and had some dunks. He'll get better with more playing time.

against the clippers who right now have next to ZERO talent on the floor. excuse me if i'm less than impressed.

and who are you to criticized if i wanna throw around processed lunch meat in response to what i view as posts resembling pastrami?!?

the_future23

Registered
Reaction score
against the clippers who right now have next to ZERO talent on the floor. excuse me if i'm less than impressed.

and who are you to criticized if i wanna throw around processed lunch meat in response to what i view as posts resembling pastrami?!?

It is physically impossible to make the NBA without any talent. What the Clippers had on the court last night was probably way better than what Dragic has faced in his entire career.

Errntknght

Reaction score
Ouchie,

Dragic caught a nice break in having the Clips for his first two games but they are an NBA team - in fact they have some talent. Baron, Eric Gordon, Thornton - and that rookie Jordan doesn't look too shabby. (I don't recall where he was drafted but I'll bet it was after Lopez!) Fred Jones looked pretty good as well - I had hopes for a while we'd snag him just because he's such a rugged customer.
Since that's your idea of ZERO talent, then you're putting Goran in pretty good company - I wouldn't rate him that high myself, but then I'm pretty conservative...