Suh: 'I always mark the calendar' for Sam Bradford

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Warner never said or insinuated that his team did not have his back, and a majority of the times our guys got hurt against the Rams was because they simply got jacked by a high draft pick doing what a high draft pick is expected to do on defense... high talent equals more bang for your proverbial buck on a tackle and the only dirt on the coaching staff left with Greg Williams, chill out
Kurt retired with a big money year left on his contract - that said enough! Then how Leinart was treated - I don’t think Sammy should say a word - just gut Suh like a fish on the scoreboard -

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No!

Rams have CONSISTANTLY targeted our QB’s AND OTHER players throughout the league with dirty hits. Teams like the Saints took on bounties on our team and we haven’t retaliated. No one is saying going on a twitter war. But put his ass on notice that there will be consequences for targeting our qb! You want a repeat of what they did to Bridgewater and Palmer? I wholeheartedly believe in tit-for-tat. Put some good hits on Goff.
Bologna.
Despite all of the 7-9 BS and bad offense, the Rams have consistently fielded an elite front seven since around 2012.....and the Cardinals have consistently fielded a weak pass blocking OLine during that time. The Rams have had the edge there over many other teams as well, and have pummeled other teams' QB too.

Bad matchups like that get QB's hurt. Always has. The dirty/targeting stuff is dumb. G.Williams was in Cleveland last year. IIRC the Rams roughed up a few QB's again in 2017 and GW wasn't to blame.

Protect your QB and stop whining.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Bologna.
Despite all of the 7-9 BS and bad offense, the Rams have consistently fielded an elite front seven since around 2012.....and the Cardinals have consistently fielded a weak pass blocking OLine during that time. The Rams have had the edge there over many other teams as well, and have pummeled other teams' QB too.

Bad matchups like that get QB's hurt. Always has. The dirty/targeting stuff is dumb. G.Williams was in Cleveland last year. IIRC the Rams roughed up a few QB's again in 2017 and GW wasn't to blame.

Protect your QB and stop whining.

My favorite defensive player of all time is Deacon Jones, the man who used the head slap and invented the term a 'sack' and though now his play would be consider dirty, he was playing within the rules back then and the guy was simply a beast physically and mentally. Sure, he said he wanted to take the QB out, but he did it within the context of the rules which was simply a hard hit which he was capable of. Eric Swann in his short career was not different with us. When a physical freak hits you, even legally, there are consequences and the Rams are loaded right now with fortunes from the draft... Suh has a questionable background though with antics which proceed him, and again I doubt the Rams are too happy with him providing bulletin board material for the Cardinals and more concerning making the refs have a quick react

Reaction score
That’s absolute bs, the Seahawks are pound for pound a better defense then the Lambs but they never *intentinally* took out our players or any other players in the league, unlike the Lambs who took out Bridgewater and took out that Ravens runningback when the tackler body-slammed him illegally on the turf. And you try to tell me it’s all about talent?? Harbaugh’s Niners were a talented defense but they weren’t known for dirty plays and taking out qb’s. There’s absolutely NO ROOM to defend that team. It ain’t because of talent. Suh knows how the Rams are. He’s feeding into that dirty mindset and atmosphere. And you try to tell me it’s just “more talent”??

This is over the top. One of the games when Palmer got hurt against the Rams he wasn't even touched on the play & messed up his knee. They've had a couple of dirty plays but not every injury against the Rams are a result of one.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Gregg Williams stink still lingering on that team. Rams are dirty, and have sought to acquire more filth this offseason.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sam's response:

“I get it, I think everyone wants to hit me,” Bradford said Wednesday. “That’s kind of how it goes. I don’t think I think too much more about it than any other week.”

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I am not worried about Suh, his game has been more about cheap shots after a play and frankly has not lived up to the elite player teams have shelled cash out for... it's other players for the Rams who are exceptional because Dockett was far better than Suh in my opinion