Suns 2024-2025 Season Discussions

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is how Kellan Olson is looking at it.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
This is what the Suns roster could look like, but it is not written in stone and may change.

1. Kevin Durant
2. Bradley Beal
3. Devin Booker
4. Jusuf Nurkic
5. Grayson Allen
6. Royce O'Neale
7. Nassir Little
8. Bol Bol
9. David Roddy
10. Josh Okogie
11. Damion Lee
12. Ryan Dunn
13. Oso Ighodaro
14. Mason Plumlee
15. Monte Morris

Two Way Contracts:

1. Jalen Bridges
2. Collin Gillespie
I have a feeling we're about done except maybe for some low-level (G League) tweaks.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Maybe, but I'm waiting to hear more about Okogie and Lee returning.

Also, might the Suns do a minor trade?
There might be a good chance of that, but it really comes down to how valuable is Nassir Little. I'm surprised he's still on the team, frankly.

But then again, not sure how much value he has right now, so maybe not so surprised.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There might be a good chance of that, but it really comes down to how valuable is Nassir Little. I'm surprised he's still on the team, frankly.

But then again, not sure how much value he has right now, so maybe not so surprised.

I think Nassir Little's value is low, especially since his contract is guaranteed for two more seasons after this one.

He will make $7,250,000 next season.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Nassir Little's value is low, especially since his contract is guaranteed for two more seasons after this one.

He will make $7,250,000 next season.

I don't think he's worth anything, I doubt a single team in the league views him as a rotation player. Cap fodder, nothing more.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think he's worth anything, I doubt a single team in the league views him as a rotation player. Cap fodder, nothing more.

The Suns best hope is the light turns on for him as an NBA player. He is still young at 24.

With consistent minutes, I think he might produce, but he is unlikely to get them with Phoenix.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Please, someone, explain to me how the Suns can only sign players at vet minimums, yet other teams are giving guys $2-300 mil?

Somewhere in here it was posted, or I read where the Celtics owed 3 players 8 or 900 million? I just don't get it. SMH

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Please, someone, explain to me how the Suns can only sign players at vet minimums, yet other teams are giving guys $2-300 mil?

Somewhere in here it was posted, or I read where the Celtics owed 3 players 8 or 900 million? I just don't get it. SMH
we're in the penalty box for being over the designated budget

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I understand that, but they're not?
They are also, but they also own bird rights on all their players so they have the ability to offer more to their own free agents. Just like KD is eligible for an extension that is more than his current contract, but we are ok to pay it, even with all the rules against us by being in 2nd apron.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His stats the last 2 years suggest otherwise.
How many times have we seen guys go to the right situation and flourish. Nobody is saying it's a lock dude. That's what "might" means. I prefer Lowry but that doesn't mean it was feasible.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Oso is a rookie and a power forward. The Suns need to contend now. I don't like the idea of relying on rookies.
The suns are not contending now, they will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Oso is 100% not a power forward, he is clearly a center since he can't shoot outside of 5 feet.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. The Suns evidently are taking a page out of Denver's Book and plan on playing the heck out of Ryan Dunn and Oso Ighodaro.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If you fully understand the complexities of the new CBA, you would probably be designated as a genius and the CIA might want to borrow you. :)

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Probably won’t be watching many Suns games I have a feeling this team is gonna really piss me off this season

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dream scenario…

KD for FVV and picks.

Picks and Nurk for Mark

Why would either team help us though lol

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Probably won’t be watching many Suns games I have a feeling this team is gonna really piss me off this season
Last year’s team really pissed me off.

With the addition of a competent coach and the changes on the bench it’s unlikely I’ll be as pissed off this year especially with my much lower expectations:)

Last edited:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last year’s team really pissed me off.

With the addition of competent coach and the changes on the bench it’s unlikely I’ll be as pissed off this year especially with my much lower expectations:)
Do you not realize the same top 7 players are back and likely to get 90 percent of the minutes?

It’s going to be basically the same team that pissed everyone off.

Expecting something different is just coping. Also KD was basically injury free, don’t expect that again.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dream scenario…

KD for FVV and picks.

Picks and Nurk for Mark

Why would either team help us though lol

FVV is ok and I want KD gone but a deal with Houston needs to include some of their youth, not Van Vleet. Sengun would be the top of my wishlist. Jabari Smith, Tari Eason, Cam Whitmore, or Amen Thompson would be others I'd like.