Ronin

Wut?
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Gerald Bourguet

@GeraldBourguet
·
21m

The Valley Suns have acquired the rights to guard Cassius Stanley in a 6-team(!!) trade, sending out a 2025 second-round pick to the Rio Grande Valley Vipers and the rights to Gary Clark to the Wisconsin Herd

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cassius Stanley seems well worth taking a flyer on.

His 3 point shot looks easy to block?

Hopefully its was a too much success at an early age thing and he is mentally ready for his shot at an NBA role.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His 3 point shot looks easy to block?

Hopefully its was a too much success at an early age thing and he is mentally ready for his shot at an NBA role.

I didn't see anything particularly bothersome on video, unless he mechanically slow putting up the shot.

Ronin

Wut?
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Gerald Bourguet

@GeraldBourguet

The Valley Suns announce they've acquired the rights to Paul Watson in a trade with the Austin Spurs, sending back the rights to Matt Lewis and Lindell Wiggington. Watson is a PHX native who put up 14.5 PPG and 4.0 RPG in 31 regular season G League games last year

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gerald Bourguet
@GeraldBourguet

The Valley Suns announce they've acquired the rights to Paul Watson in a trade with the Austin Spurs, sending back the rights to Matt Lewis and Lindell Wiggington. Watson is a PHX native who put up 14.5 PPG and 4.0 RPG in 31 regular season G League games last year

I like that the Suns seem to have an affinity for local players.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this is the same Nate Roberts that played for the University of Washington.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
He looks interesting but I never trust these videos because many times it’s a very tiny window in an overall game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He looks interesting but I never trust these videos because many times it’s a very tiny window in an overall game.

It's the G-League, so I never get overly excited by these selections. Roberts went undrafted and I think he is already 25.