Suns at Cavs 2/11

AceP

Registered
Reaction score
Dear guys, you got to realise the basics: Sarver/Kerr is not that opimitistic to expect an away win over the Cavs. According to my observation, this game is pretty much a showcase of Amare for sales purpose. Check his shots.

PhoenixMaverick

Veteran
Reaction score
seriously, this is soooo hilarious

at philly, porter took the starters out middle of 3rd and they came back only 11 down. Porter never tried to win.

Now that we are getting blown out and clearly have no shot, amare and shaq is still in. Thats hilarious

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns down 79-100 with 6:46 left in the 4th quarter. The Suns shooting has cooled off greatly in the 2nd half and they're only shooting 3/11 field goals in the 4th so far. Suns were shooting 49% with 2/9 3 pointers for the game. Suns with 24 turnovers.

Time to rest all the starters.

Last edited:

WuRaider

Registered
Reaction score
Whats the game plan? I can't figure it out.

Terry Porter, you are one slick ninja turtle.

TBaslim

Planet Orange
Reaction score
Sigh.

Fire Porter.

Sigh.

You must be registered for see images

AceP

Registered
Reaction score
Another great move by Kerr.

Come on, be fair. This kid has quite some talent, worth a little investment. There is no fault to get in second round for GM.

The fault is, unable to find a real backup PG for Nash.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Is it sad I go into games expecting to lose? And not just lose, but lose in a gut wrenching fashion? It tends to calm me and I don't get so worked up during the games. Damn, this team is full of talent....this is just sad.

Makeplays

Rookie
Reaction score
Is it sad I go into games expecting to lose? And not just lose, but lose in a gut wrenching fashion? It tends to calm me and I don't get so worked up during the games. Damn, this team is full of talent....this is just sad.

The only logical thought is there are a few on the team in cahoots to get porter fired. The play of this team is comical and this is the only logical explanation to the on court hyjinx.

i am the bad guy

Registered
Reaction score
Come on, be fair. This kid has quite some talent, worth a little investment. There is no fault to get in second round for GM.

The fault is, unable to find a real backup PG for Nash.
I would think (hope) he was talking about Lopez.
I do see potential in Drajic. Not saying to be a superstar or anything. But I could see him developing into a starting PG.

nowagimp

Reaction score
Sigh...Mo Williams with a career high.

Well, cant blame this one on Nash, LOL. Sooner or later it will dawn on suns nation that porters defensive scheme gives up those points to the good perimeter players, its part of the plan to keep the other team out of the paint.

Last edited:

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would think (hope) he was talking about Lopez.
I do see potential in Drajic. Not saying to be a superstar or anything. But I could see him developing into a starting PG.

Dragic will never be a starting PG until he develops a shot. Lopez will NEVER EVER EVER EVER being a starting Center on a good team. I think because both these guys were suppose to contribute this year and are not....they are both busts IMO.

nowagimp

Reaction score
The only logical thought is there are a few on the team in cahoots to get porter fired. The play of this team is comical and this is the only logical explanation to the on court hyjinx.

Yeah a DIFFERENT kind of conspiracy, LOL. They all want to be traded like boris and raja! I did note that bench scoring kinda stunk:D.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dragic will never be a starting PG until he develops a shot. Lopez will NEVER EVER EVER EVER being a starting Center on a good team. I think because both these guys were suppose to contribute this year and are not....they are both busts IMO.

At least Dragic has a chance to be legit NBA PG if he overcomes being timid with his outside shot. I like his athleticism and the way he handles the ball with limited experience at the NBA level. Also he appears intent on playing defense. I definitely do not consider Dragic a bust because he was supposed to be the third PG on the roster behind a veteran. Also he has played very little until lately and he seems to learn with minutes given.

However, Lopez is horrible. I was hoping he might at least become a Gadzuric type player but that is too lofty a goal. He makes Skita look like an All-Star. Actually I don't know who to compare Lopez because he looks that bad. He needs to be in Europe somewhere or NBADL for several years.

Makeplays

Rookie
Reaction score
Yeah a DIFFERENT kind of conspiracy, LOL. They all want to be traded like boris and raja! I did note that bench scoring kinda stunk:D.

Haha..lol

And what happend to Matt Barnes? Can this guy buy a bucket? lol

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Porter is a terrible coach and lost the team shortly after hello. No way should the Suns be playing this bad. The players on this team look like they have never met each other.