Suns at Lakers 2/26

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
If you think they are making fun of them now don't even bother watching the half time show.

I already know. Barkley can never say one good thing about them. Smith is a ****, and is kisses ass of the winning team. Even when we had the best record in the league a couple years they were still critical of us.

PhoenixMaverick

Veteran
Reaction score
down 15 at half, I don't think its that bad considering
shooting 40% with

hill 6 points
jrich 6 points
oneal 6 points
barnes 4 points
LOPEZ 6 POINTS !!!!

barbosa 18 points

we can come back !! i'm optimistic but we CAN DO IT !!
its not like were down 20 :)

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Morrison is a good player..

Just had some bad luck with injuries and the bobcats.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns down 55-70 after the 2nd quarter. Suns shooting 42% with 3/12 3 pointers, Lakers 62% with 2/7 3 pointers. :(

Suns have committed 8 turnovers (LB has 3), Lakers 6. Suns have 6 points off turnovers, Lakers have 14.

Suns have 13 offensive rebounds, Lakers 5. :)

Suns have hit 8/10 free throws, Lakers have hit 12/15 free throws.

So at what point do we rest the starters particularly Shaq and Hill?

Last edited:

AceP

Registered
Reaction score
Their bench has already scored 30! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?

30 F***ING POINTS! JUST HAVE OF THE GAME!

Phil Jackson is playing around us!

Blackification

Registered
Reaction score
Their bench has already scored 30! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?

30 F***ING POINTS! JUST HAVE OF THE GAME!

Phil Jackson is playing around us!
I don't think he really needs to go around with a bench like ours.. he just goes through it.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I figured the offense would suck without Nash but it's dissapointing to see another really bad defensive game (Lakers shooting over 60%).

AceP

Registered
Reaction score
Guys, I can't take it any more. Just watched some first-half highlight made by local TV station. We sucks and the Lakers are just walking through. I'll turn off the TV now.

14 rings

Reaction score
I think the motivation behind Tucker on Kobe is to make him try to take over the game himself. The Lakers are 1-9 when Kobe takes 21+ FG attempts

This isn't true at all. He's taken more than 21 shots 6 times in the last month alone and the Lakers are 5-1 in those games.

And the last two games he took 21 both times and they won those as well.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This isn't true at all. He's taken more than 21 shots 6 times in the last month alone and the Lakers are 5-1 in those games.

And the last two games he took 21 both times and they won those as well.

What he meant was that the Suns' goal is to give up 80+ to Kobe because the Lakers have only won once in the past 13 years when Kobe scores more than 80.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Why is everyone so surprised? There was no way we would be able to win this laugher. Once Nash was benched, that was it--any chance, however small, we had of winning this game was gone with him.

No Nash and Amare, and Grant Hill playing poorly. Even with LB playing well, it's a recipe for disaster.

And were are all the fans that proclaimed LB couldn't get up against good competition? Besides Kobe, LB is the best player on the floor--unfortunately, nobody else around him is playing as well as the rest of Kobe's supporting cast.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05