Custom User Title!
Reaction score
surprised this hasnt been mentioned yet, but

You must be registered for see images attach

cly2tw

Reaction score
surprised this hasnt been mentioned yet, but

You must be registered for see images attach

Well, he was cruising on defense in that game, to put it mildly. Evidence exhabit #2 is his low reb. number. He was only putting in energy on the offensive end. I wouldn't blame him on a back to back, though.

nowagimp

Reaction score
Well, he was cruising on defense in that game, to put it mildly. Evidence exhabit #2 is his low reb. number. He was only putting in energy on the offensive end. I wouldn't blame him on a back to back, though.

yeah, Nesterovic had his best game of the year, 12 pts due to amares indimidating D. The D wasnt needed on Rasho, the tandem of TJ Ford and Calderon looked very "Nash like".

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Raptors have the best PG duo in the league, ive been following a lot of their games this season. They are definitely my favorite team in the east.

nowagimp

Reaction score
I disagree. Nash + Anybody is a much better combo. :D

Hey I love Nash but those raptor PG's are playing incredibly well. Between the two of them they are dishing 15 assts/game with a 4.5:1 asst/TO ratio with 24.2 ppg on just about 50% FG's and 2 steals/game between them. The only obvious weakness is the TJ doesnt shoot the 3 well(28%), but calderon does(43%). Stats are stats and Nash is the best, but the suns backup really doesnt measure up at all. If the raptors didnt have such weaknesses at the 4,5 they would be really nasty.