Suns At Rockets Game Thread

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Record in those 27 games - 13 wins, 14 losses.

Still impressed?

I just think that the significance of this stat is being overstated. The Suns are an average team and performing as such. They score a lot and they give up a lot of points, such unusual stats are bound to pop up, they just aren't very interesting.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
You have to be good enough to get up by 15 on another NBA team, which is hard to do in today's NBA. Then you have to be equally poopy to blow 15 point leads. That's a rare combination of NBA team work if you ask me!

Seriously, you almost have to try to blow that many leads.

Yup... Such is life as a Suns fan. Been this way for the past however many years. They are "impressive" heart-breakers on a scale few others can rival!

:bang:

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Yup... Such is life as a Suns fan. Been this way for the past however many years. They are "impressive" heart-breakers on a scale few others can rival!

:bang:

As of late, not only do we blow 15 point leads, but we do so in such a fashion as to time it out for a last second shot to beat us! Giving you hope of a win right until the last second when it's ripped away like Lucy with a football! :D

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I just think that the significance of this stat is being overstated. The Suns are an average team and performing as such. They score a lot and they give up a lot of points, such unusual stats are bound to pop up, they just aren't very interesting.

But it's not quite that random. If you look for instances of them being down 15 or more and then coming back, you won't find nearly so many. The pattern of starting well and then choking is pretty strongly defined.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
But it's not quite that random. If you look for instances of them being down 15 or more and then coming back, you won't find nearly so many. The pattern of starting well and then choking is pretty strongly defined.

The opposite was true at the beginning of the year. They came back from several double-digit leads. Which I guess is another trend.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
They're kinda like the boxer who comes out flailing away and full of energy. Sure he connects with a lot of punches initially and may be leading on points after three rounds, but he ends up spending all of his energy and has nothing left for the rest of the fight. He then either gets knocked out or loses the decision because the other guy just had a better overall contest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05