Suns at Warriors ESPN and FSN AZ 7:00PM

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
bs 3rd foul on amare that was a clean block ugh not good amare has to leave already :(

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
bs 3rd foul on amare that was a clean block ugh not good amare has to leave already :(
that post nearly caused a headache by itself.

this game is going just how i expected....they beat us at our own game

Budden

Registered
Reaction score
Not sure why D'Antoni took Amare out with like 4 minutes to go in the 1st quarter. He was absolutely dominating, Steven Jackson had no chance of quarding him, and he was keeping the Suns in the game. Then, he gave Don Nelson 10 minutes to figure out a better defensive strategy while Amare sat and got completely out of rythm.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Its not always succesful but I like how agressive Boris is going to the hoop this game.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
hill's having a good night.
we still need a way to slow down the warriors' back court

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Really good energy from Straw tonight. It will take him a little time to gain confidence and refine his game but I see a Raja Bell like career for the kid.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
our 3 point shooting has gone to crap

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Does anyone else get the feeling that Pietrus is playing so hard and reckless to showcase what he can do for the Suns and D'Antoni? On a timeout or something Pietrus was talking on the sideline with D'Antoni, and it got me to thinking.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns 55-59 at the half. At least we're not getting blown out so far. :)

Cold shooting from the Suns in the 2nd quarter, only 35% field goals.

At the half, the Suns are shooting 45% and the Warriors 51%. The Suns have hit 2/8 3 pointers and the Warriors 3/12.

The Suns have 10 fast break points and the Warriors 21. The Suns have scored 6 pts off turnovers and the Warriors 9 pts.

The Suns haven't done a good job keeping turnovers like last game against the Warriors as they have 10 turnovers at the half.

Last edited:

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
Not sure why D'Antoni took Amare out with like 4 minutes to go in the 1st quarter. He was absolutely dominating, Steven Jackson had no chance of quarding him, and he was keeping the Suns in the game. Then, he gave Don Nelson 10 minutes to figure out a better defensive strategy while Amare sat and got completely out of rythm.

I thought he picked up a 2nd foul??

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
Does anyone else get the feeling that Pietrus is playing so hard and reckless to showcase what he can do for the Suns and D'Antoni? On a timeout or something Pietrus was talking on the sideline with D'Antoni, and it got me to thinking.

not a chance.

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
Wow Hill has continued to impress me even more every night.

This guy is truly a gift to us. Plays with so much heart and toughness.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
bad pass by amare on the double team, but nice and one from him on the earlier possesion man this is a hell of a game

Budden

Registered
Reaction score
Shhh.

Don't bring up something like facts right in the middle of a good DA ripping like that!

He picked up his second and third fouls in the 2nd quarter. D'Antoni took him out when he had only 1 foul. But I hate to bring up facts right in the middle of somebody stupid saying something stupid.

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score
How is this a realistic 3rd quarter score!?! :D

edit: Nice and + 1 dunk by Amare. Also converted the 2-for-1.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Baron Davis, just blew my mind! Did you see that drive... he is crazy good. Of course, Amare comes back to answer!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05