Suns at Warriors ESPN and FSN AZ 7:00PM

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Strawberry is awful

I definitely think your being a little hard after one air ball.

I love the energy he brings and his game will get there in time. He is going to be a good player for this team sooner rather then later.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Not just for this game but individually over the course of a season who would you rather have?

Barbosa or Ellis?

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Alright Budden. I am on board.

D'Antoni - WTF?

Where is Amare with 5 mins in the game?

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
regardless of the outcome tonight, dallas will probably have their way with us tomorrow.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wow the warriors are in the 8th seed right now? I thought for sure they were a better seed they would be a hard first round matchup for anyone

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
the fact that dj is playing AT ALL not to mention in the 4th quarter shows you how highly the coaching staff thinks of him...

chris paul had a HORRIBLE jumper his rookie year.. give dj some time he will be a very good nba talent.
Sorry, I don't see it. He may develop in couple of years but he is bad right now. Oh, and he is playing because we don't have anyone to put on the court.

Budden

Registered
Reaction score
Alright Budden. I am on board.

D'Antoni - WTF?

Where is Amare with 5 mins in the game?

I know. For the record, I'm not a D'Antoni basher at all. But I am more than a little miffed by substitutions with Amare. Two times he's been dominant tonight, and D'Antoni has responded on both occasions by benching him.

Although, Hill is playing really well too, and he's on the bench with 4:30 left in the 4th quarter. So maybe D'Antoni's strategy is to keep all the best players off the court. Barbosa better be careful. One more 3 and he might be suspended for tomorrow night's game against the Mavs!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow the warriors are in the 8th seed right now? I thought for sure they were a better seed they would be a hard first round matchup for anyone

The west is stupid tough. 7 games seperate the best team and the tenth best team in the west. It is ridiculous.

When you see the 6th seed in the east with a losing record, it really jars it home, too.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Still in this. Suns will have to be mentally tough to win this one. Play the D we know you can and get Amare the ball.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
yep, i knew this time would come. game over, we can't overcome this crowd/hotstreak of the warriors.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Where's the freaking defense?

Why are we so mentally weak? Ugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05