Suns @ Bulls Wednesday game thread, 11-8-2023

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Geezus, these refs are atrocious. I still think the lack of a point guard/some sort of full time ball distributor is absolutely killing this team.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nurkic makes a clutch basket but there are 7.3 seconds left.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Geezus, these refs are atrocious. I still think the lack of a point guard/some sort of full time ball distributor is absolutely killing this team.
It seems to me that's our greatest problem. Booker can handle some of that when he's healthy, but you need someone off the bench when he's not playing, or even to run along side him at times.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good lord… watching that was like masturbating with a cheese-grater. Got the job done but, oh so painful.

W is a W though.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems to me that's our greatest problem. Booker can handle some of that when he's healthy, but you need someone off the bench when he's not playing, or even to run along side him at times.
From what I have seen, the guard play and ball handling just has not been good. A big problem.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If we didn't turn the ball over so much the refs couldn't screw us so much
They need to clean up the turnovers big time. Keeping these teams we should be trouncing in the game. Don’t seem to have a true distributor with the ball. Sloppy basketball to watch at times

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Woof, brutal win against a bad team. The Bulls didn't even play well, we just sucked right along with them. This was more concerning than the Spurs game, at least the Spurs had to get hot and make some wild plays.

Strongstyle

Rookie
Reaction score
How can you possibly foul in a tenth of a second lmao clearly fouled before the ball was inbounded

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also, hell yeah, gives us free throws here, please.

Suns were a 1 point favorite, I don't want no push!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
That's game - good win by the Suns on the road - new team learning how to close out - Grayson was Amayson - I liked our defense during different stretches - glad Diop kept shooting - shouldn't have been that close but we got the win - mainly do to Nurk at the end - created the turnover poking the ball out and then going to the rim and getting the bucket - but this dude's supposed to be trash lol - place is nuts sometimes

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Woof, brutal win against a bad team. The Bulls didn't even play well, we just sucked right along with them. This was more concerning than the Spurs game, at least the Spurs had to get hot and make some wild plays.
Well it’s not like we had a major piece playing for the first time tonight. Oh wait…