Suns @ Clippers Wednesday game thread 4-10-2024

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There’s our Suns letting one freaking bench dude look like a star geesh maybe gaurd him since he’s the biggest offensive threat for them on the floor? Once again no one can hit a three Book is at least being aggressive and looks better tonight. Not sure what the hell was the issue last night with Book never seen him play that poorly!

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well I am thinking frank must think he is on the hot seat.

Putting Royce in the starting lineup benching Eubanks and apparently screaming at the team to shoot 3’s

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s our Suns letting one freaking bench dude look like a star geesh maybe gaurd him since he’s the biggest offensive threat for them on the floor? Once again no one can hit a three Book is at least being aggressive and looks better tonight. Not sure what the hell was the issue last night with Book never seen him play that poorly!

I wanted the Suns to trade for Bones Hyland.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
can someone do me a solid and compare our starters salaries to tonight's clippers starters salaries?

scoreboard says they should be paid pretty evenly

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wanted the Suns to trade for Bones Hyland.
Yeah but he had an attitude concern or something he’s no where near the player people thought he was gonna be. He barely gets time it seems and is a malcontent from what I’ve read. But yeah maybe a litttle attitude is what’s needed on this team everyone so freaking soft it’s maddening! I was pumped that Royce got scrappy last night not sure how more guys weren’t mad they were embarrassing you at home…

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah but he had an attitude concern or something he’s no where near the player people thought he was gonna be. He barely gets time it seems and is a malcontent from what I’ve read. But yeah maybe a litttle attitude is what’s needed on this team everyone so freaking soft it’s maddening! I was pumped that Royce got scrappy last night not sure how more guys weren’t mad they were embarrassing you at home…

Yeah, but Hyland is talented. Grayson Allen had a reputation too.

Any rotation point guard is better than none.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
clippers bench has their stuff together - might not be as talented as the players we're playing tonight but coaching goes along way

The Clippers have a talented bench but if the Suns starters can't beat them, what does that say.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Halftime:

Clippers 56 - Suns 55

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So none of the clippers starters are playing, and they’re still beating the suns?

If Ishbia doesn’t fire Vogel and Jones immediately at the end of the season, what’s the point of watching next year?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake