Suns @ Clips May 18,2006 game thread

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
You mean "Leandrino" according to Walton? ;)

LOL, I hate that guy. What did he just call Marions ankle injury? "Devastating" or something like that, lol

Snapper Jones isn't any better. So much nicer to listen to Harlen and Collins.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
SirStefan32 said:
LOL, I hate that guy. What did he just call Marions ankle injury? "Devastating" or something like that, lol

Snapper Jones isn't any better. So much nicer to listen to Harlen and Collins.

The really funny this is that he was corrected yet he still keeps calling him Leandrino.

Sloppy start to the 2nd qtr

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seriously, this team has a much better chance of winning this game with nash sitting. We make a run with him out, lose big when he's in.

He's hurting offensively, and is getting murdered defensively (ross already w/ 12).

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
SirStefan32 said:
Somebody knock Magette's ass on the ground. Stop these fould that don't do anything!!!!!!!!

We haven't known how to foul for years. We give up more 3 point plays then anyone else in the league

Stop being so damn soft and quit letting them do whatever the hell they want

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
We haven't known how to foul for years. We give up more 3 point plays then anyone else in the league

Stop being so damn soft and quit letting them do whatever the hell they want

I don't understand what is so hard about fouling hard. I remember when Chuck was in the league, he'd knock your ass on the ground so hard that you wouldn't dare drive inside for the rest of the game.

Wally

Registered
Reaction score
We need somebody to teach our players how to jump into the defender so we can get some foul shots. Diaw needs to learn how to finish strong and Nash need to sit on the bench for awhile. Other than that, some neutral officials would help a lot.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
Get TT the hell out of the game now

Gotta love tim thomas, shows up in the games we need, dogs it in the "non-must win" games.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Wally said:
We need somebody to teach our players how to jump into the defender so we can get some foul shots. Diaw needs to learn how to finish strong and Nash need to sit on the bench for awhile. Other than that, some neutral officials would help a lot.

This deficit has absolutely nothing to do with the officials. Its about the Suns letting the Clippers get into the paint at will and key contributors on our offense forgetting how to shoot (Diaw) or not putting up many shots at all (Bell, TT)

They are losing this completely on their own stupidity and inability to play anyway but SOFT

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Steve Nash is embarassing himself right now.

Before the game greg anthony ripped him, and for the first time I actually agree with that fool.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Our awesome defense strikes again. We limited them to only 62 points at the half :sarcasm:

We're going to play game 7.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Hold on there Andy, don't panic just yet. You know how the Suns are. They give up 15 points in two minutes and then explode for 20.

I am pretty sure Coach D is gonna make some adjustments.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
The Suns are tired.

Barbosa was known as "Leandrinho" when he was drafted. It's a diminutive, like "Lenny" instead of "Leonard."

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
bust ass and MAYBE pull this out - or mail it in and rest 3 whole days for a home game 7?
Wouldn't surprise me a bit if Nash sits a lot 2nd half.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Now THAT was a foul I like! Knock him to the ground, shake him up, make him see little birdies flying around.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Start of the 2nd and absolutely no change. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Please get TT the hell out of the game. He's horrible offensively and defensively. I'd prefer someone that would at least give me a defensive ffort at this point

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
We have not been able make a dent into that 12 point lead. It's going to be tough. They are shooting real well.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
6:50 into the 3rd qtr and this team has gained 0 points on the Clippers. I don't konw if its just that they're tired (the clippers are equally tired so that excuse shouldn't apply) but they are playing like they have their heads lodged in their asses

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05