Suns Interested In Livingston

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score
You want to say D'antoni didn't have the good bench players so he did nothing to prepare them is about the same as saying my spare tire is pretty old and bald so I'm not even going to air it up.

You just can't ignore a spare and hope you don't need it, reality is if that is all you've got you make sure you've done all you can. D'antoni had no spares prepared year after year. His stupid lack of preparation is preparing to fail.

azn822

Reaction score
MILWAUKEE (AP)—The Milwaukee Bucks have signed guard Tyronn Lue and forward Malik Allen, giving new coach Scott Skiles two more veterans to work with.
The team did not reveal terms of either contract.
The 31-year-old Lue played for Atlanta and Dallas last season, averaging 5.8 points and 1.5 assists in 50 games.
The 6-foot guard was drafted out of Nebraska with the 23rd pick in the 1998 draft. He has averaged 8.9 points, 3.3 assists and 1.8 rebounds in his 10-year career, which included championship seasons with the Los Angeles Lakers in 2000 and 2001.
Allen began last season in New Jersey before being traded to Dallas. The 6-foot-10 Allen averaged 4.6 points and 2.7 rebounds last season and has averaged 5.7 points and 3.2 rebounds in his seven-year career.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...mm8vLYF?slug=ap-bucks-moves&prov=ap&type=lgns

I'm glad of Phoenix not getting Lue, I could only imagine him getting crossed up by Allen Iverson 7 years ago, in the Finals. Iverson stepped over Lue when he was on the floor.

Splinters81

Reaction score
Treesquid has failed this thread.

I agree, but I disagree with the fact that you did not post a fail pic. Please I ask, don't let me down again.

Edit: guess I need to scroll down and I would have seen it.

I have read some pretty ridiculous things in this tread. People turning on Hill?? Really? Wow. The dude is 22, look at the miracles our staff has already worked. Um Amare, um Hill, um Shaq, yeah I said, who here thought Shaq really would have lasted that very long on this team? The have even kept Nash healthy, who knows where his back could be right now. The list goes on. Yeah you can bring up, well what happened to Penny (as I have heard in other threads) but this is a new day, new technology.

I say sign Livingston if he is willing to take the league min, if he sucks oh well, but if he kicks ass then score for us.

Last edited:

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Livingston was one of my favorie players prior to getting hurt. I just hope he makes a decent recovery. That injury was awful.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Livingston was one of my favorie players prior to getting hurt. I just hope he makes a decent recovery. That injury was awful.

If there is a player a team should gamble on for the veteran minimum, it is Shaun Livingston. He is young and was extremely talented before the injury. If I were the Suns I would just sign him and hope he recovers at least about 80% of his athleticism. His height would allow him to be productive at less than 100%.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I agree, but I disagree with the fact that you did not post a fail pic. Please I ask, don't let me down again.

Edit: guess I need to scroll down and I would have seen it.

I have read some pretty ridiculous things in this tread. People turning on Hill?? Really? Wow. The dude is 22, look at the miracles our staff has already worked. Um Amare, um Hill, um Shaq, yeah I said, who here thought Shaq really would have lasted that very long on this team? The have even kept Nash healthy, who knows where his back could be right now. The list goes on. Yeah you can bring up, well what happened to Penny (as I have heard in other threads) but this is a new day, new technology.

I say sign Livingston if he is willing to take the league min, if he sucks oh well, but if he kicks ass then score for us.

Hill was already playing well in his final year in Orlando, the staff held him back, to think otherwise is a joke.

Shaq, does anyone really think he was healed by the staff? More like he was posturing his way out of Miami and getting back into shape before his debut.

You guys crack me up. The fail pics are great. But this is the best of all time IMO.

Attachments

• turd.jpg
    turd.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited: