Suns @ Lakers Thursday 5/4/2006 game thread -Insider - Yahoo previews

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
They called an offensive foul on Kobe?! Its a miracle

It was as obvious a call as you could make, and Kobe was still throwing a fit, screaming, pulling his jersey over his face, .. etc.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
hsandhu said:
It was as obvious a call as you could make, and Kobe was still throwing a fit, screaming, pulling his jersey over his face, .. etc.

POS

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sasha/Smush have not only been putting their hands on steve all game/all series, they're throwing their shoulders/heads into his midesection any time he gets a step on them, as well. It's obvious phil told them to keep doing it until they call it, and they never have called it.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Back to back BS calls. Phantom travel on Nash then offensive goal tending no call on Kobe.

5 minutes to go 5 on 8.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Win or lose I'm proud of the way this team has fought in this game, and all season long with the adversity we've had to deal with. Teams like houston/denver have had similar injury problems and didn't persevere like our team has.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
devilalum said:
Back to back BS calls. Phantom travel on Nash then offensive goal tending no call on Kobe.

5 minutes to go 5 on 8.

Exactly, it's calls like those, that are obviously blown, that make people have conspiracty theories.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shawn Marion can never open his mouth and talk about disrespect again after his curl up in the fetal position performance in this series.

Un-freaking-believable. Soft ass Marion - I hate Shawn Marion.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling right here we are about to get added to Kobe's legacy reel.....

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
Shawn Marion can never open his mouth and talk about disrespect again after his curl up in the fetal position performance in this series.

Un-freaking-believable. Soft ass Marion - I hate Shawn Marion.

I've ripped shawn as much as anybody in this series, but he is working his off defending kobe. The shots he've hit are just sick.

stephan

Rookie
Reaction score
DieHardFromMO said:
Here it comes Suns fans. KB will hit the winner at the buzzer just like Lebron James last night.
He missssssssssssseddddddddddd. God lets just finish this game out :(

DieHardFromMO

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I guess I am padding my post count, but isn't that just a horrible feeling in your gut as you try to get through the end of this game with a victory. Where does that learned reaction come from?

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They can cry, but those that have been watching boris all year know that is definitely not a travel.