Suns Nets Game Thread

HooverDam

Reaction score
You guys realize we are up, right? Chill out, the Suns are going to win, yes the defense and rebounding has been bad tonight, luckily the offense has been good. Amare is in now, they just need to feed the monster and wind down the clock

EDIT: Ok, not getting the board after the free throw is freakin' pathetic.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I am gonna take a wild stab and say the suns missed on this williams dude, he is about 5000 times the player Banks is.

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
You guys realize we are up, right? Chill out, the Suns are going to win, yes the defense and rebounding has been bad tonight, luckily the offense has been good. Amare is in now, they just need to feed the monster and wind down the clock

EDIT: Ok, not getting the board after the free throw is freakin' pathetic.

Complaining about our pathetic is more than justified. They are showing ZERO effort on the defensive side. If we play D like this against a legit team, we stand no chance

HooverDam

Reaction score
The Nets have made some pretty incredible shots, especially Williams. The Suns defense has been bad, but the Nets offense has been very good.

Ill take the Suns in a shoot out against anyone though, no other team can usually sustain this type of game.

EDIT: Nice to see Boris taking advantage of the height mismatch w/ Kidd. Suns just need one stop to put the game on ice.

Last edited:

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
The Nets have made some pretty incredible shots, especially Williams. The Suns defense has been bad, but the Nets offense has been very good.

Ill take the Suns in a shoot out against anyone though, no other team can usually sustain this type of game.

We have given the Nets way too many open shots. Our defense has been as lousy as it gets tonight. There's no excuse for letting a team whose in the bottom ten in the NBA in scoring to drop 130.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Damn it, damn it, damn it. Terrible D by Marion, then Bell w/ the rare miss. Crap.

Ciani

Registered
Reaction score
Why the f shoot the 3 when we need only 2??? Incredibly badly coached game.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
aww well guess we were due to lose just hurts to lose one like this :( damn

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Shawn Marion is a joke, that was the worst d i've ever seen. just let him go by you and get a lay up.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Why the f shoot the 3 when we need only 2??? Incredibly badly coached game.

Thats not really how the Suns offense works. They take the first good/open shot. Raja had a good look at it, and has been hot as heck lately, I was happy w/ the shot choice, didn't go in, thems the breaks. But that shot was certainly not the deciding factor of the game or anything.

EDIT: Well Carter is out, if this game does go to OT, thats a big advantage for the Suns. I hope it does go to OT, so that the final score can be in the 150s

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05