Suns Nets Game Thread

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
and James Jones better learn how to make a freaking shot sure he hit a 3 but i'm pretty sure he missed everything else he took

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Marion is focusing on the fastbreaks, but Diaw is in the paint and cant box out anybody. And he misses shots, and isnt agressive at all.

That's no excuse for Marion. Jason Kidd is looking for the fastbreak too and has 8 boards!!!

Nash has 3, Banks has 2 , Bell has 1, Barbosa has 1, Amare 5

Marion+Diaw+Thomas = 0 Absolutely Pathetic.

I said it before and say it again, Marion is playing his worst season since his 3rd year.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
only 7 double-digit rebounding games from Marion so far this year - kinda surprising - that seemed to be the ONE thing you could really depend on from Shawn was 10 boards a night.
Looks like rebounding is switched between Amare and Marion... Would be nice if both can rebound in double digits. It will solve our rebounding problem.

We are getting killed today 24-12 Nets!!

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
I hope he is not a 1 year wonder...

I don't know what to think but he's not a 1 year wonder. He's needs to quit playing like a pu$$y and start playing with some intensity. He looks like the kid who gets picked last in the pick-up games out there. He looks scared to do anything. He needs to quit worrying about Amare and just play hard. It's frustrating watching him, I thought he wasn't the typical "soft" european but he's starting to prove me wrong

mribnik

Reaction score
The game is on TVU channel 32398 tonight. During stoppages in play they play the Det@Dal game.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know what to think but he's not a 1 year wonder. He's needs to quit playing like a pu$$y and start playing with some intensity. He looks like the kid who gets picked last in the pick-up games out there. He looks scared to do anything. He needs to quit worrying about Amare and just play hard. It's frustrating watching him, I thought he wasn't the typical "soft" european but he's starting to prove me wrong

I hate to say it but he's playing very timid like he did in Atlanta. If you looked at some of the Diaw footage when he was there, he wasn't agressive. That led to his benching there. I don't think he was a 1 year wonder but if Diaw keeps being passive then I say...start Kurt.

PetryJr

Registered
Reaction score
That's no excuse for Marion. Jason Kidd is looking for the fastbreak too and has 8 boards!!!

Kidd needs to stay in the backcourt to push the ball, so he's always there to grab rebounds, while Marion is running the court to be the receiver of passes. Completely different roles.

Ciani

Registered
Reaction score

Kidd and Nahs are looking to pass and not to catch the ball under the opponent's basket, but you are right, its unacceptable that only Amare is rebounding well.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Why are Amare's minutes being so limited tonight?!?! The guy has done VERY well when he's been in.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Haha, I love Nash laughing and smiling while Moore yells at him.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Wow, that was a terrible sequence by the refs. Kristic knocks Brois out, no call. Then he hooks Marion w/ his arm....Jesus, and a foul on Marion? Wow, absolutely terrible.

EDIT: Amare needs to get in the game right NOW. Put Diaw on the bench, he is being too passive. We need to be able to feed it down to Amare, get some easy buckets and get the Nets crappy post players in foul trouble.

Last edited:

Ciani

Registered
Reaction score
We cant defend a single shot, and cant grab a reb, this is the 1-5 Suns.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05