Suns Predictions Game- Tuesday 1st November

Errntknght

Reaction score
My recollection is that the Suns don't do well in home openers so I'm going to say they get a wake up call with this one. Also I think the Mavs will be much more of a defensive team with Avery at the helm and a preseason to implement what he wants. I suppose I could look and see what they've done in the preseason but why ruin a beautiful theory with mere facts...

Dallas 94 - Suns 89

Who knows the Mavs might try the same D scheme they used in the playoffs even though the reason for it is missing...

Top scorer - Nash

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
Mini Ditka- 98

Phoenix Suns- 1

Top Scorer- Mini Ditka

Da Bears!

You must be registered for see images

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I handle weekly NFL picks for a group of about 30 people each week. Amare, you have undertaken one hell of a giant task. My recommendation would be to put together an Excel workbook to and all of the calculations. I would also recommend coming up with a uniform way of posting your predictions, CU can just copy and paste directly into that workbook. Something like...

Mavericks
Nash

where the first number is always the Phoenix Suns score, hit enter, opponent's score, hit enter, winning team, hit enter, Phoenix Suns top scorer. The trick is getting everybody to do with the right way to make your job easier, but we have a bright group here. :)

I'm not trying to tell you how to run things, but I think that would make it a lot easier on you. Don't get me wrong though. You are going to spend a lot of time on this.

My predictions:

Phoenix 92
Dallas 100
Steve Nash

Joe Mama

OP
OP
Amare32

Amare32

STAT man
Reaction score
Oh I know how tough this may be. I never imagined to get this many. I was targetting around 15 but how many we have here is alot but that will make the game that more interesting.

This will be tough come christmas time though when I go away on the 23rd and won't return until the 3rd of january. So I don't know what will happen when I'm gone there.

scudney

Registered
Reaction score
Suns 106
Mavs 101
Top Scorer: Marion

I'm guessing as the season progresses, there won't be quite as many people making predictions. But it will still be a lot of work. :)

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
Amare32 said:
Oh I know how tough this may be. I never imagined to get this many. I was targetting around 15 but how many we have here is alot but that will make the game that more interesting.

This will be tough come christmas time though when I go away on the 23rd and won't return until the 3rd of january. So I don't know what will happen when I'm gone there.

You could always "suspend play" during that time. There's really no need to do all 82 games, IMO.

OP
OP
Amare32

Amare32

STAT man
Reaction score
Thats what I will likely do, either that or someone else take It over.

Would have to be a mod, due to updating the standings.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey guys i'm new to the board and both a Suns and Cardinal fan anyways here is my prediction for the game.

Suns- 110

Mavs- 105

Leading Scorer
Marion- 22 pts, 10 rebounds

Leader in assist
Nash-13

Leading Rebounder
Kurt Thomas-12

Quagmire

The thread killa strikes again
Reaction score
PHX 96

DAL 91

Marion
I'm so pumped for the season to start!
GiggityGiggityGiggityGiggityGiggityGiggityGiggityGiggity

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just curious how many of you guys will be in the chat room tonight be nice to talk to fellow suns fans during the game?

mribnik

Reaction score
I'll be in the chat just as I was last year! I won't be able to chat as much because the TV is downstairs though. :eek:(

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Amare why not pick like 30 games out of the season the all star game and playoffs. Plus I recommend doing a spreadsheet as well. I have enough webpage sites to host your doc if you need.

OP
OP
Amare32

Amare32

STAT man
Reaction score
SweetD said:
Amare why not pick like 30 games out of the season the all star game and playoffs. Plus I recommend doing a spreadsheet as well. I have enough webpage sites to host your doc if you need.

That would be helpful thanks

What I may do is 3 games per week. That way It won't be too tough to manage.

Have to see how long it takes me tally up for tonight's game tomorrow.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
That's also assuming you'll get this type of turnout all season (you won't), so maybe it won't be a big deal. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake