Suns Starters / Bench 2024

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
starters are obvious

tyus - beal - book - kd - nurk

everybody's called for better ball handling - protection and distribution since father time smacked cp3

i'm not sure how much a pg will help - but looking at the height (and now weight) of our starting line up it's looking like we're building for for speed - hopefully the days of jerking off till there's 10 seconds left on the shot clock are gone

but the bench is where i think we think we'll see considerably better play - bud will have height on the bench to implement whenever bud wants it - plus grayson and damion and bol bol chucking it up from deep sounds like a lot of fun

nurk couldn't keep up with the quicker centers in the league and has dropped some poundage

grayson got bullied in the playoffs last year and i think he picked up ever pound nurk lost

these two actions lead me to believe these two absolutely do believe in what the sun's want to do this year

and i am sooooooo rooting for kaminski

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly. What I would like to see is a forward on our team--Bol, ONeale, or one of the rookies--be so good we cannot keep them out of the starting line up along with Durant, and then move Beal to the sixth man role (along with Grayson).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake