Suns vs Spurs 7:30 ESPN FSN AZ

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It would be nice if Nash stopped imitating Marion's disappearing act.

lakers4life

Rookie
Reaction score
idk..i'm a lakers fan so i'd hate to speak for a suns fan, but i think suns are a better team with marion than they are with shaq..am i right?

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At least Shaq and Amare aren't in foul trouble. Just trying to be positive here.....
I keep waiting for someone on this team to wake up and get pissed about possibly going down 0-3. tick....tock....

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
idk..i'm a lakers fan so i'd hate to speak for a suns fan, but i think suns are a better team with marion than they are with shaq..am i right?

no. we were just as soft with Shawn.

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
Have you ever hated a team more than these Spurs?

Nash needs to be more aggressive with his shot and Grant Hill needs to step up like that shot just then!

Come on SUNS!

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Another bad ending to a quarter. We were down 7 with 2:26 to go in the 2nd but end up being down 14. Suns down 61-47 at the half.

Suns shooting 43%, Spurs 57%.

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
What a way to crap out on defense, and give Tony's favorite running jumper. This team has a mind made of rocks.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
Nash Has 3 Points.

This guy used to be our leader and motor. Now he's horrible on defense, does not score and turns the ball over.

Unless he can suddenly turn his motor back on, this series is over.

Trophytown

Registered
Reaction score
Suns season might rest on the first 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter. I thought they'd at least build a sizeable lead this game. Now they have no choice but to come out with a spirited effort for the next 24 minutes and match SA blow for blow and then some. They'd better reach deep, cuz i think SA goes for the juggular if this thing is double digit margin headin into the 4th.