Suns vs Timberwolves

OP
OP
P

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dudley with a big 3 pointer to put the Suns up 131-124 with 47.2 seconds left in OT. :) Come on Suns.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude Eddie, we're the Suns we ALWAYS settle for jumpshots, you waited until the end of this season when we're out of the playoffs and playing a terrible team to notice? The season is over Eddie, relax.

So? and he said you live by the 3 you die by it. Yesterday in Dallas was a good example. They are making it tonight, but it doesnt mean Eddie is wrong about taking a 2 when you need a 2.

OP
OP
P

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns up 131-127 with 14.8 seconds left in OT. Come on Suns.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I said it before, and I'll say it again. I do not want Beasley, or any player like Beasley, to ever wear a Suns uni. I don't care how good he is on the floor.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
So? and he said you live by the 3 you die by it. Yesterday in Dallas was a good example. They are making it tonight, but it doesnt mean Eddie is wrong about taking a 2 when you need a 2.

Did I say he was wrong?

OP
OP
P

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nash hits both free throws to put the Suns up 133-127 with 7.5 seconds left in OT. :) Come on Suns.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I said it before, and I'll say it again. I do not want Beasley, or any player like Beasley, to ever wear a Suns uni. I don't care how good he is on the floor.

The Suns should have gobbled up Randolph when he was available.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score

he is a lot better from last season, but i am with you he needs to mature some more

OP
OP
P

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whew. Yay!!!! Suns win 135-127. :) Good game Suns. :)

That was a pretty exciting game. :)

Frye and Dudley had great games. :)

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Even though before I wanted us to lose to get the #12 seed, after watching this game I really wanted us to win it.

Too many players played good basketball for us to lose. Big props to Frye & Dudley, but come on Channing...4 rebounds?

Once we can get a natural PF and have Frye come off the bench, I really think he has a good shot at winning 6th man of the year in the future.

Last edited:

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ridnour with 21 pts, 9 assists, 9 rebounds.

So close!

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, at least we didn't lose, at home, to a team that came in with a 13-game losing streak and the worst record in the league. Though it took OT to secure the win as the Suns trailed most of the way.

These meaningless games have been difficult for the Suns to stay competitive in, much less win. T-Wolves knew they weren't going to make the playoffs before the season begun. For the Suns, it's still a fairly new experience. Takes some times to get used to it, I guess. Fortunately, they won't have to, with only a game left in the season.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score

I agree completely. He's good, but he's not as good as he thinks he is. All that woofing and yelling expletives and chest-pounding... It was great to watch him brick that free throw that would have given the Twolves the lead. What a punk.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I agree completely. He's good, but he's not as good as he thinks he is. All that woofing and yelling expletives and chest-pounding... It was great to watch him brick that free throw that would have given the Twolves the lead. What a punk.
It was great to watch him brick the game winning free throw, but I wish we had him & Anthony Randolph on the Suns right now instead of Vince Carter & Robin Lopez. Besides, Amare used to do plenty of woofing & chest-pounding & we cheered for him anyways.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was great to watch him brick the game winning free throw, but I wish we had him & Anthony Randolph on the Suns right now instead of Vince Carter & Robin Lopez. Besides, Amare used to do plenty of woofing & chest-pounding & we cheered for him anyways.

I'd take Anthony Randolph in a minute. I'm not sure about Beasley because I understand he has had some off the court problems.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score

No, no Beasley for me.
Amare was an arrogant *******. I cringed every time he was interviewed because I knew he was going to say something stupid. (My all-time Amare favorite stupid thing to say was "I read about leadership on Wiki.)

Having said that, he was never anything like Beasley. Beasly is a punk, a schmuck, and an ********, and I would not want him on the Suns even if T-Wolves offered him for free.

Randolph and Pekovich I'd take, though.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The T-Wolves have Beasley and Randolph on their team AND they have Kevin Love in addition to several other players that we'd like to have on our roster and yet, they are the worst team in the league. Certainly, I'd love to replace 2 of our 3 worst players by swapping them for Beasley and Randolph but the Wolves lose for a reason. I'd imagine that neither player does much to enhance team chemistry. One has a notoriously poor work ethic and the other is the King of Jerks.

Steve

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
No, no Beasley for me.
Amare was an arrogant *******. I cringed every time he was interviewed because I knew he was going to say something stupid. (My all-time Amare favorite stupid thing to say was "I read about leadership on Wiki.)

And what do you consider stupid about that quote considering wikipedia is proven to be a better source than any established encyclopedia?

I have no idea what your beef is with Amare but I wonder if you hear other NBA players interview because Amare's interviews sounded much more mature and educated than most NBA players even when he was a rookie and people tried to paint that picture of him being trouble.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
The T-Wolves have Beasley and Randolph on their team AND they have Kevin Love in addition to several other players that we'd like to have on our roster and yet, they are the worst team in the league. Certainly, I'd love to replace 2 of our 3 worst players by swapping them for Beasley and Randolph but the Wolves lose for a reason. I'd imagine that neither player does much to enhance team chemistry. One has a notoriously poor work ethic and the other is the King of Jerks.

Steve

They don't have Steve Nash. If not for that we would be as bad as them. They also have little guard play. Flynn is a bust so far, Wesley Johnson is a bust and Rubio has not come over.

Could have told them before that Flynn and Johnson would be busts and that Corey Brewer would be just a role player. They got lucky Love magically turned it around this year though many critiques say he is nothing but a stat stuffer on a terrible team.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Steve

The Wolves have excellent talent. If Rubio comes over and they add some veteran leadership, look out. I agree with you that the Suns need to get some young talent from another team whether it be Minnesota or not. I would like to hear a candid interview with HC Kurt Rambis about the situation. There is a reason Minnesota is not a better team.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
The Wolves have excellent talent. If Rubio comes over and they add some veteran leadership, look out. I agree with you that the Suns need to get some young talent from another team whether it be Minnesota or not. I would like to hear a candid interview with HC Kurt Rambis about the situation. There is a reason Minnesota is not a better team.

-bad GM
-their best guard is Luke Ridnour
-their best defensive player is average at best

Let me rephrase that. Their best defensive player is still horrible. I am not sure if it is the bust Wesley Johnson or Anthony Randolph.